**** OFFICIAL JETS v VIKINGS RETURN TO GLORY GAME THREAD ****

Pac

3 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

No worries.  You wont be banned for attacking another poster.  Keep it up.  Your classless behavior is encouraged here.

Question; is it also classless to call people dizzeessed when they disagree with you?

*Had to actually edit this because of a certain posters incessant use of the word. *

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, jetstream23 said:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen the Jets offense look this bad, and that is really saying something.

On a team loaded with a mix of young talent, experienced veterans, etc. this looks as bad as any Jets team quarterbacked by Neil O’Donnell, Brooks Bollinger, etc. 

Brian Flores’ defensive scheme is elite.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Creepy Lurker said:

Don’t talk to the peoples’s captain that way. Sperm Edwards is the greatest!!! OMG I love-love-love him!!! Sperm Edwards is the greatest!!! OMG I love-love-love him!!!!!! YEAH JD!! DERPP!!!!!

I’m so confused how this happened. I didn’t type most of this haha! Wtf is going on!?!? 

Was T-I-P-P-Y replaced with that line about sperm Edwards as some kind of forum update. Let’s test it. 

Sperm Edwards is the greatest!!! OMG I love-love-love him!!! 

• Haha 1

Blame Saleh if we choose and he does deserve quite a bit BUT the core players of this team that we all expected to have solid to great seasons have not performed anywhere close to their career levels..  Rodgers, Sauce, Wilson, Breece, Quinnen WTF on all of them??  If it weren't for the play of teams second tier guys like  Lazzard, McDondald, Mike Williams, and Brealon Allen we might be 0-5    Someone may get fired after this disaster today.

• Upvote 1

I’m so confused how this happened. I didn’t type most of this haha! Wtf is going on!?!? 

Was T-I-P-P-Y replaced with that line about sperm Edwards as some kind of forum update. Let’s test it. 

Try posting the word "d-i-s-e-a-s-e" without the hyphens next, lol.

That’s it!!! Haha!!! Whoever did that is amazing and I imagine it’s @Sperm Edwards and must have missed this. Great job. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Vader said:

ironic rich eisen is calling this one. you can tell he's holding back some wrath and disgust

He's very good. But as a guy who grew up in Staten Island, he's probably disgusted. See how the 2nd half goes, he may let loose on what he really thinks. 

1 minute ago, Maxman said:

Joe Douglas has done nothing to merit coming back.

Let Sam go. draft Zach.

Took some drafts off.

The oline has been bad for years.

Hired Hackett.

Mismanaged the Reddick situation.

Oh and Douglas hired Saleh.

Alright you convinced me. Fire them all.

• Upvote 2