Rex names IK captain

Rexorcism

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was literally just going to post the exact same thing, but with 6 big bills instead. I hate Geno, but if he did that he might become my favorite backup QB of all time.

Yes Geno might be a dick, but he's our dick...Eff you Rex you effin bloated bag of crap...

A classless dirtbag move, meant to bring attention to himself . I'm no Geno guy, but this is total clownshoes...as some have pointed out we predicted it the day he signed but I thought maybe someone in that organization would see this for the classless move it is. If Rex is stupid enough to think this is the same as making Kevin Oconnel a captain against the pats than he's dumber and more immature than even I thought. We rip people on this very forum for " celebrating " when a player gets even a minor injury....yet guys don't see this is classless and low ? Don't get that. 

everyone's talking about this instead of how if the Jets win they could bury the Bills. "brilliant" move by Rex.

Rex has always been a champ at changing the way people talk about the game, which usually works to his advantage, because it's usually a huge let down.

If Karma is real, Fitzpatrick has his best outing ever & the Jets send this clown back to the rust belt to die in obscurity. Making light of assault is so childish for an adult in a leadership role, (it's ok for us peon fans,lol). We had zero chance to beat this Bills team with Geno at QB, you don't forget 3 picks in 4 throws, but with one punch, Ik gave the Jets the QB change they needed to compete. 

Rex is truly old school stupid. There's still a couple of coaches left in the league who come from that Buddy Ryan school. Jeff Fisher & Greg Williams, who had to answer questions this morning about a dirty hit on Teddy Bridgwater. 

I think the way his teammates failed to defend him AFTER the punch told us even more than not protecting him from the punch and I like geno and wanted him to get another chance but this is reality.

Pretty much everyone said it was stupid and wrong and shouldnt have happened and could have been avoided.  Thats about as hard a non defense as there was.  Not the picture youre trying to paint.  Youre trying to make a case that the players turned their backs on Geno.

Archived