Last day of chemo for Lauren today!!!!

Maxman

We are at the cancer institute right now and today is the last day of chemo. She has a few other monthly procedures throughout the fall and surgery next year but chemo is almost over.

Her hair has already started to grow back. The scans and images they did are all clear. That was the best news ever.

It has been a roller coaster since she was diagnosed in the spring. This after going through it in 2013 and almost a full year of chemo and radiation in 2014.

Really feeling thankful for all the kind thoughts and prayers.

Thanks guys!!!!! 

Just now, Maxman said:

We are at the cancer institute right now and today is the last day of chemo. She has a few other monthly procedures throughout the fall and surgery next year but chemo is almost over.

Her hair has already started to grow back. The scans and images they did are all clear. That was the best news ever.

It has been a roller coaster since she was diagnosed in the spring. This after going through it in 2013 and almost a full year of chemo and radiation in 2014.

Thanks guys!!!!! 

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Screw Football.  Great news Phil!

Go Lauren!!!!   Kicking cancers ass again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 hours ago, Maxman said:

Thanks guys!!!!! 

Great news!  My best wishes to Lauren, you and your whole family!

Side note: I'm sure you've done research about nutrition but I've read stuff about the power of ginger as a cancer fighter:  Disclaimer: I'm not a doctor, nutritionist, etc but it's probably worth doing research into:

https://foodrevolution.org/blog/ginger-cancer-treatment/

I own (and recommend!) this juicer btw if you're looking for one:

https://www.amazon.com/Omega-J8006-Nutrition-Center-Juicer/dp/B001L7OIVI/ref=sr_1_1?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1473812913&sr=1-1

7 hours ago, Maxman said:

Thanks guys!!!!! 

YES! Great to hear Max. I am actually flying up to Long Island this Saturday with my son for his 6 month checkup/tests with his oncologist. I am very hopeful. I am hopeful for your wife and family also.

Archived