Jets +9 @ Jax

GreenWhite

7 minutes ago, GreenWhite said:

Is Vegas giving away free money? Sam Darnold against that defense coming off a loss with Leonard Fournette set to return?

This has all the makings of a 28-3 beatdown with McCown playing the second half after Samchez throws his fourth pick and gets his bell rung. 

Do you even like the jets?

12 minutes ago, GreenWhite said:

Is Vegas giving away free money? Sam Darnold against that defense coming off a loss with Leonard Fournette set to return?

This has all the makings of a 28-3 beatdown with McCown playing the second half after Samchez throws his fourth pick and gets his bell rung. 

This guy is why I hate sojf and always will

After watching the Lions beat NE tonight, I have no effing idea what to think about anything anymore. Jax certainly looked quite ordinary today scoring a whopping 6 points.

10 days off

Who the heck knows anymore, we made the Lions look silly, who in turn, made Tom Brady look old, watch us go out and win against Jax

8 hours ago, GreenWhite said:

Season ticket holder for 20 years

The question was do you LIKE them, not do you watch them.  ;-)

And one thing I've learned across many years, is that Vegas usually knows football better than the fans do. It;s why they make the money and the fans, overall, lose it.

8 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

This guy is why I hate sojf and always will

He has to be trolling. This also doesn’t represent the majority of the fanbase which is actually somewhat levelheaded. This guy HATES Darnold and anyone with half a brain knows that the youngest QB thrown nto the fire with a terrible coach and o line is NOT to blame for our start.

If this poster is a “SOJF” then yeah I hate them too but this is just 1 guy trolling. Nothing more. People call out others with “negative” opinions of the team SOJF and then eventually join them when they finally see the same thing. That’s just called being a fan. I hate that term because it’s used incorrectly around here. But yes I agree, this poster is terrible.

8 hours ago, ASH1962 said:

After watching the Lions beat NE tonight, I have no effing idea what to think about anything anymore. Jax certainly looked quite ordinary today scoring a whopping 6 points.

10 days off

Who the heck knows anymore, we made the Lions look silly, who in turn, made Tom Brady look old, watch us go out and win against Jax

yeah the titans were a trap game for them.

in all honesty, bortles is just not that good and played way over his head against the patsies.  i don't think the jets will win this game but at the same time these are the games where teams can wake up.  the jets will have had 10 days to prepare and it's not like the jags are so imaginative on offense or defense.

12 hours ago, GreenWhite said:

Are you still crying after Thursday nights loss? You should try and move on.

6 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Samchez.  Hahahahaha.  Classic.

Darnold needs to play more like josh allen and start hurdling guys to give the offense a spark.  Or play more like mayfield who outdueled him on thursday.

With rosen starting now, Sam could fall to 4th best qb out of this draft.  Ugh.

The king of the pathetic SOJF crew. Nothing makes you happier than watching guys like Darnold struggle.

Sometimes you have to run to the smell....sometimes if it stinks, it stinks for a reason.  Vegas wants you to be the Jags...that's how they make their money.

You do know they scored 6 points this week, right?

Woah. I think its too soon for it but still pretty good piece of trolling right there.

Archived