Colts to be without Ty Hilton and Jack Doyle

Patriot Killa

1 hour ago, Patriot Killa said:
Gotta get this W.

It eally doesn’t matter who’s on the other side. The Jets hold the Jets back... . It’s about execution and coaching.

If you told me Todd was questionable for Thursday night - well, now we have something to talk about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eric ebron has been a beast. 

Losing Hilton is huge but luck still has plenty of weapons just no one you have to double cover. Meanwhile, we'll be without trumaine Johnson. 

Either way, I like this matchup for the Jets. Colts have a bad defense. Colts have no running game. Colts rely too heavily on luck by they don't have great pass protection. 

24 minutes ago, Paradis said:

I’m sorry but it really doesn’t matter who’s on the other side. The Jets hold the Jets back. Baring a juggernaut like KC, LAR or NE, we’re build to compete. It’s about execution and coaching.

If you told me Todd was questionable for Thursday night - well, now we have something to talk about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

huh?

33 minutes ago, ASH1962 said:

huh?

i didn't think that was confusing.  It doesn't matter if TY is out or not. Jets could whip them TY-less or not, it's up to the jets to not beat themselves with poor gameplan execution, penalties and inept coaching. 

That's as straight forward as I can be?

This is going to be a good test for this team. This is a classic game that the Jets, especially under Bowles, always seem to lose. They need to beat the Colts up. They're a better team. The defense needs to show up like it did last week and on opening week and play well. They are going up against a bad team but that team has a really good QB who can beat them if they aren't prepared to play.

The D needs to set the tone and make things as easy as possible for Darnold.

3 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

This is a bad colts team.  Its a must win for the jets.

Must wins to me are for contenders,I see it more of a should win. Jut don’t see the Jets as contenders.If you are calling it a must win in order to keep the wolf’s (myself included) from attacking then yes it is a must win.

53 minutes ago, Bocajetfan said:

Must wins to me are for contenders,I see it more of a should win. Jut don’t see the Jets as contenders.If you are calling it a must win in order to keep the wolf’s (myself included) from attacking then yes it is a must win.

Its a must win if we want to have a shot at the postseason.  If the D can get serious, we can effectively run the ball and darnold steadily improves, 9 wins is not out of the question.  And 9 might get you in this year.

But we cant lose to bad teams at home.  And the colts are a bad team.

7 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Its a must win if we want to have a shot at the postseason.  If the D can get serious, we can effectively run the ball and darnold steadily improves, 9 wins is not out of the question.  And 9 might get you in this year.

But we cant lose to bad teams at home.  And the colts are a bad team.

Trying to temper expectations. Get to six or seven wins start thinking playoffs. Right now for me it’s a should win. At six or seven wins you are a contender, must wins come into the conversation.

No matter who’s injured for the Colts - if the Jets don’t bring their A game they are in trouble. Do I expect the Jets to bring their A game - honestly no. I expect their B game. That’s what history tells us. Are they gonna blow out 2 teams in a row? Nope. So will their B game get the Jets a win? Maybe. Jets are simply not good enough to win with their B game consistently. It could beat a team like the Colts but if the Colts come out playing inspired good ball then Jets could be in trouble. No way is this game a sure thing. Quite the opposite but we will see.  

Archived