*******OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAYS THREAD*******

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Is Quinnen Williams studlier than the last stud player we drafted at six to pressure Tom Brady? Or the guy we just paid $8 mil per to to pressure Brady up the middle? I’ll just assume that he’s studlier than the 28 year old DT we took in the third round last year to pressure Tom Brady.

Meanwhile turn ESPN back on..  teams keep passing on your wunderkind and his incredible 3 cone time.

• Upvote 2
  • WTF? 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Is Quinnen Williams studlier than the last stud player we drafted at six to pressure Tom Brady? Or the guy we just paid $8 mil per to to pressure Brady up the middle? I’ll just assume that he’s studlier than the 28 year old DT we took in the third round last year to pressure Tom Brady.

Reminds me when the lions drafted dud wrs at the top of the draft two years going, then had the cajones to take Calvin Johnson.

• Upvote 2

The only player on the Jets that could bring them to a Super Bowl is Darnold. How the **** they don't do everything to surround him withtalent and protect him is beyond me. It's a disgrace. I fully expect the Jets to go defense with both picks tomorrow. CB and Edge. Guaran****inteed

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 2
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, Warfish said:

Grats to Lions gettin my favorite guy.

Glad the Bills didn't get him...  I was texting with a bills fan buddy hoping he wasn't going to be there..  we just got rid of gronk..  don't need another stud TE to deal with.

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

but why is everyone acting like Macc was stubbornly refusing deals..  it was common knowledge they wanted to trade down but not if it meant getting bent over..  F the teams that low balled him and lets hope Quinnen is as advertised.

I don't know. Don't care really, either. Not sure why you do. 

Mac has established a reputation of faltering at the negotiation table where it concerns trades. People just take past failures and lump them together with recent ones, and then whine. It's what people do.

6 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I don’t enjoy racist conspiracies but the Giants drafting Daniel Jones feels a lot like that stretch of NFL football when John Fogerty was the halftime act of literally every game. 

Dave Gettleman is the smartest man in any room..just ask him, he will tell you. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Integrity28 said:

I don't know. Don't care really, either. Not sure why you do. 

Mac has established a reputation of faltering at the negotiation table where it concerns trades. People just take past failures and lump them together with recent ones, and then whine. It's what people do.

I think you think I care about this a lot more than I actually do lol..