### Jets \ Redskins -- The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

2 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Seriously 

Darnold is always going to make throws here and there that make you shake your head.

It’s who he is

But give him a decent OL and a legit weapon at receiver and he’ll make a helluva lot more good plays than bad.

Kid is still only 22 years old and this is only his 5th/6th year of playing the position.

He was always going to be a work in progress and he’s going to he awesome down the road.

You are making too much sense 

Just now, Villain The Foe said:

Okay, but my point still stands though. 

Also, when you need a QB as well then you dont disregard the opportunity to get Bridgewater because you dont have an Oline or offensvie weapons. Afterall, you still need a QB when what you're dealing with is Geno, Petty, Hack, Fitz and McCown. 

Yeah I get it. I was just telling you my opinion that it’s not as bad as other CRIPPLING moves. I’m not arguing opinions with you. You are entitled to yours and I am entitled to mine. I agree with your points for the most part. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Damn that Darnold dude sure ain’t no franchise quarterback. What kind of FQB has 3 touchdowns at the half. 

Man oh man.

The Redskins defense says hello.

When a Josh Allen or Daniel Jones has a good day against a team like them, “they only look good against bad teams”. Sam does, it’s different. 

Such bs. He’s playing well against a horrible team. Stop the snark.

3 minutes ago, Ohhthepain said:

Remember when a few dummys wanted to pick another QB in 2020. Ryan Clark, Deon Sanders,  and a select few posters on this board....Pathetic and Sad!

Pathetic and sad is you at the glory hole.

seriously though i love sam. I believe in sam. Sam is killing it today.

still would grab a qb in the first round to be safe. That doesnt make me sad and pathetic that makes me a prudent decision maker. And I love the glory hole byw....

3 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Seriously 

Darnold is always going to make throws here and there that make you shake your head.

It’s who he is

But give him a decent OL and a legit weapon at receiver and he’ll make a helluva lot more good plays than bad.

Kid is still only 22 years old and this is only his 5th/6th year of playing the position.

He was always going to be a work in progress and he’s going to he awesome down the road.

Reasonable analysis is not welcome in JN. Ban this man!

T

Just now, 14 in Green said:

When a Josh Allen or Daniel Jones has a good day against a team like them, “they only look good against bad teams”. Sam does, it’s different. 

Such bs.

The redskins defense Is good you hack 

14 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

He still needs to fix his decisions but a better oline will help tremendously 

agree.

for me, 1st most important step ..his bad games have to be just "meh" NOT tyre fires.

TODAY everyone wants to celebrate...   let's see what he brings when he faces a 0.500 team or better....

Just now, 14 in Green said:

Such bs.

He tore up the Cowboys pretty good.  Look I agree there are things he needs to clean up but I feel it’s a huge overreaction.  I mean for ****s sake he made a bad mistake but other than that has 3 tds. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

I get it you have given up on Sam.  I find it ridiculous but it’s your right I guess

I actually have not.

But I will not view WHAT HE ACTUALLY IS NOW  through the fantasy lens of he will ONLY get better...

he's got massive flaws. He's still bottom 3rd of the league.

• Thumb Down 1

Just now, Jets723 said:

He tore up the Cowboys pretty good.  Look I agree there are things he needs to clean up but I feel it’s a huge overreaction.  I mean for ****s sake he made a bad mistake but other than that has 3 tds. 

I just said he’s playing well, didn’t I?

5 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

Yeah I get it. I was just telling you my opinion that it’s not as bad as other CRIPPLING moves. I’m not arguing opinions with you. You are entitled to yours and I am entitled to mine. I agree with your points for the most part. 

Could you provide me an example of one of these bigger  "crippling moves", because what Im looking at is a crippling team that has issues at every position outside of the position JamAll-Pro Adams plays. 

Just now, Guilhermezmc said:

Sam happy feet darnold still has a lot to prove, im saying this again don't fool yourself over meaningless games against the worst teams in the league

True.  He should only be measured against the best teams in the league that completely over match the Jets.  Excellent point.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2