Robby to command $13-$15m APY

Rhg1084

Any organization that gives Robbie A between 13-15 million per year is a LOSING ORGANIZATION!

No wonder JD had ZERO negotiations before free agency. Ridiculous number for a 2/3 WR. If Robbie Anderson caught the passes that Michael Thomas caught over the middle for Drew Brees, he'd be BROKEN IN HALF already. 

I never liked the guy, was a great find as a UDFA but that dude with millions? uh..no thank you! 

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Any organization that gives Robbie A between 13-15 million per year is a LOSING ORGANIZATION!

No wonder JD had ZERO negotiations before free agency. Ridiculous number for a 2/3 WR. If Robbie Anderson caught the passes that Michael Thomas caught over the middle for Drew Brees, he'd be BROKEN IN HALF already. 

I never liked the guy, was a great find as a UDFA but that dude with millions? uh..no thank you! 

Rocket scientist like that...with that kind of money...not a good thing.

I have to say I’d pass even if he would give the Jets the best deal of all with the lowest number, which still will be astronomical.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Creepy Lurker said:

He is totally going to get this on the open market too. That’s just the way FA is with premium positions. 

Good luck to the team that pays him, and good luck to him except when he plays the NY Jets. 

We need to get better at the WR position to help our young franchise QB. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1