Are you rooting for Jets Monday night

kevinc855

Are you rooting for a Jets win Monday  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Are you rooting for a Jets win Monday night

• Yes, it’s the Patriots!!! It’s national tv!
    • No, tank away.
    • I say no, but if it gets close my inner jet fan will come out

Im rooting for our rookies to do well. Im rooting for Sam Darnold to do well. Would like the Jets to win and still get the number 1 pick but that might not be in the cards and very Jet like to blow it so I will watch the game and see what happens. Would be nice if the other 1 win teams all won this weekend giving us a small cushion before this game so we could root for the Jets.

9 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

Unfortunately there's no upside to winning unless Sam balls out for 5 TD passes. Every win needs to come right off of Sam's arm... 

That doesn't matter either. Same's had flashes and games before, but consistency. There's nothing Sam could do in a single game. It's also unlikely that he's going to play well enough throughout the rest of the season to prevent Lawrence from being drafted given his previous play and injury history. 

I voted yes I will root for the Jets. Won’t be rooting for them to win but will root for them to play well and show some kind any kind of improvement be that the ol blocking, specials, running game, passing game anything but when final time ticks off hope it’s a loss.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, slimjasi said:

I am physically incapable of actually rooting against the Jets in the moment, on gameday. 

But my head continues to know that the Jets losing is best for their future.  So, after the Jets lose again, I will continue to feel comforted by this knowledge. 

not fair john oliver GIF

20 minutes ago, BroadwayRay said:

Rooting for the Jets to lose, but Jets fans really don't appreciate how bad the Patriots are right now. The Jets have a decent chance of winning this game whether BB intentionally tanks or not.

They kept it close with Buffalo.  Granted, the Bills aren't playing well right now either.  But NE is at least competitive and has a decent defense.

23 minutes ago, BroadwayRay said:

Rooting for the Jets to lose, but Jets fans really don't appreciate how bad the Patriots are right now. The Jets have a decent chance of winning this game whether BB intentionally tanks or not.

I cant think of one part of the Jets playing better than the Pats right now.

No matter how badly the Pats are playing.

8 hours ago, BigRy56 said:

Unfortunately there's no upside to winning unless Sam balls out for 5 TD passes. Every win needs to come right off of Sam's arm... a win by 3 with a kick return and a defensive TD while Sam throws for 150 yards does nothing for us

Sorry. Not even remotely possible anymore. Sam is 100% cooked and mind ****ed. It’s definitely over for him here. Love the kid and have always supported him until last week. He is now incapable of  even playing adequately. Perhaps he could pick up the pieces elsewhere someday somewhere else, truthfully doubt that too now though. I think it’s all over for him.

• Upvote 1