*** OFFICIAL JETS VS DOLPHINS GAMEDAY SPOTLIGHT WHITE GOTHAM GREEN THREAD ***

SAR I

Just now, SAR I said:

Jets win the 1st quarter. Dolphins take the 2nd. Team playing hard. 

All in all, a good first half.  

SAR I

Attempting the FG there is inexcusable for an 0-10 team from a professional football point of view.  Helps the tank for sure. But proves beyond any shadow of a doubt anyone might have had that Gase is a clown out there.

• Post of the Week 3

10 minutes ago, jago said:

Castillo crooked like jai alai

Jai Alai is an awesome game. My Daddy loved it. He had a ton of Cuban friends and he was also born in Buenos Aires. Whenever we went to FL when I was really young, I got stuck on the beach and sunburned to a crisp, Daddy went to Jai Alai matches. But yeah, that was an all kinds of fugged up kick. 

• Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, BroadwayRay said:

By Jets standards, Darnold had an OK first half.  By NFL standards, he pretty much stunk, and it looks like he could go a fourth straight game without throwing a TD pass. How could anyone think we shouldn’t draft a QB next year?

Ray, part of me agrees with your comments. But also part of me sees an offensive system and game plan that are so truly horrible I find it hard to make an objective judgement about any of our offensive players until Gase is gone.

• Sympathy 1