****THE OFFICIAL JETS Vs SEAHAWKS THROW JAMAL ADAMS ON THE GRIDDLE BECAUSE HE SUCKS THREAD****

T0mShane

3 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Cowher/Harbaugh would’ve been in the ref’s face when the first blown PI (Berrios) occurred, and that would have ensured a fairly called game.

Gase standing there shows he won’t fight for his team; why should they fight for him?

Carroll, Beli, a lot of coaches

Gase is smug and doesn’t give a sh!t

3 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

And WTF does Gase do? Nothing. Three possible PI calls ignored by the Refs and Gase does squat about it. He should have gone ballistic! 

Thank you...

Coaching like this has an impact on your QB, Offense, ST and defense it AWFUL!!!

And folks want him back!!!

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, genot said:

Do we ever throw on 1st down. Ever. It's a passing league. This offense is so predictable. I feel so sorry for Darnold. 

Agreed.  I do feel Sam will have a good future going to a better situation.  Anyway I tell you one thing we can’t make the same mistake with Lawrence that we made with Sam.  I don’t care how good of a QB you are if you have no protection, weapons, or adequate coaching you aren’t going far 

• Upvote 1

Just now, MichaelScott said:

Gase is even lending the Seahawks their timeouts to help them score a TD before the half lmao. I swear you cant make this sh*t up. 

And Gregg is the one that gets fired ?

They both should have been trashed on the same day.  Letting Gase coach this team is like having a pedophile day care your kids.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, QB1 said:

Darnold bust tracker: 

2 huge gain PIs no calls 

2 huge drops by Perriman 

2 missed FG

1 Gore fumble 

How anyone can expect a QB to develop and gain confidence under these circumstances is beyond me.

These people in here are blind...all they can see is there shiny new object every 4 years or so 

april is more important to jet fanss then December 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1