2021 NY JETS/NFL FREE AGENCY DRAFT TRADES RUMORS HAPPENINGS ***

26 minutes ago, maury77 said:

I'd take him with Seattle's 1st rounder. 

#23 is too early for me.  I like him but would rather see a WR or CB in that spot.

Really hoping that the Jets land one or two solid Edge rushers here in FA.  I think the group in the Draft is plentiful but unspectacular.  Should be some 2nd and 3rd round options.... just hopefully not guys like Polite and Zuniga. ?

• Upvote 1

Just now, jetstream23 said:

#23 is too early for me.  I like him but would rather see a WR or CB in that spot.

Really hoping that the Jets land one or two solid Edge rushers here in FA.  I think the group in the Draft is plentiful but unspectacular.  Should be some 2nd and 3rd round options.... just hopefully not guys like Polite and Zuniga. ?

I have no faith the NY Jets can draft an edge rusher. 

JD needs to sign 1-2 in free agency. 

Judon numbers: 4/56M, 32M over the first 2 years. So 14M per year. Leo Williams better run and sign his franchise tag.

Pats have now handed out 34.5M per year to 3 players if the contracts weren't structured to shift cap dollars out of year 1. Not only were they definitely backloaded, but that would still leave them 36.5M in cap space for this year, more than enough to land Thuney. This won't have any impact

17 minutes ago, Beaver said:

My wish list has been Thuney or linsley, and DE Lawson.  I'm preparing for the disappointment.

mine too... all 3 of these and I might have to take a day or 2 off work due to the celebration 

• Post of the Week 1