Seahawks fielding offers for Russell Wilson?

Matt39

14 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Because of my bloodlust hatred of Jamal Adams, I get a lot of Seattle articles in my newsfeeds, and I can’t believe how many of them revolve around “Is Russell Wilson done?” “Can the Seahawks win with Russell?” It’s truly mind-blowing

He just doesn’t have the hustle, instincts and love for the game like the Prez. Honestly he’s making the defense look bad with his less than flawless play. They should trade him to us if we give back Prez’s picks. Adams for Wilson straight up! 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Because of my bloodlust hatred of Jamal Adams, I get a lot of Seattle articles in my newsfeeds, and I can’t believe how many of them revolve around “Is Russell Wilson done?” “Can the Seahawks win with Russell?” It’s truly mind-blowing

He is done, #s don't lie. Well, okay, just an off year.

46 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

By the way, what does it say that so many teams are at least listening to offers about all these QBs?

Something is changing in the NFL and might be more than just the Salary Cap contraction this year.

Vegas has the over/under of teams with new starting QBs at 18.  Crazy.

• Upvote 2

58 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Amazing.  Without that guy they would have been 4-12

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Because of my irrational bloodlust hatred of Jamal Adams, I get a lot of Seattle articles in my newsfeeds, and I can’t believe how many of them revolve around “Is Russell Wilson done?” “Can the Seahawks win with Russell?” It’s truly mind-blowing

Fixed it for you TS.