Saleh on Michael Kay today..it's getting ridiculous on Mims

The lies, the obfuscation, the outright deriliction of duty continues....Kay, LaGreca, Rosenberg not buying the insipid excuses anymore...Saleh stating that even with concussed Elijah Moore, Mims is continuing to 'show progess and is working hard' to try to get on the field...this is insane what is going on and clearly we are being lied to.

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 7
  • Sympathy 1

22 minutes ago, Warfish said:

So, exploring this conspiracy theory further, what do you think they are "lying" to you about?

You have been consistent. That's fair.  I'll give it a shot.  I feel they are lying to us about Mims not playing because he can't master the playbook.  I 100% believe there is something more going on here that goes back to the beginning of training camp which Team Douglas is burying.   

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, peekskill68 said:

You have been consistent. That's fair.  I'll give it a shot.  I feel they are lying to us about Mims not playing because he can't master the playbook.  I 100% believe there is something more going on here that goes back to the beginning of training camp which Team Douglas is burying.   

Mims did buy that puppy at the end of last season. Maybe Saleh is a cat guy. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

There is no reason to lie about Mims and no losing of face if he plays and does well.  The Mims thing is not the problem with this team. It's the 45 that are dressing every game and not performing. Dressing Mims and sitting Smith or Berrios doesn't change any of the 3 games one iota.  

It might if he can catch.

Just now, Scoop24 said:

He is definitely starting to come off that way with his answers lately 

Sounds too smug.  It’s one thing to do it in training camp.  But you can’t get away with this when you don’t score.  And the whole practice thing with mims is absurd.  If he were concerned about his job he’d be throwing anyone in there to try to put more points up and make the scoreboard look respectable.  

2 minutes ago, Anthony Jet said:

Lmao. He’s lying. You guys are nuts. 

He basically spelled out for you

sometimes it is what you think it is 

Mims is not putting the work in and they aren’t gonna sit a guy that is busting his hump. Wether that’s right or wrong is another question. 

It's wrong.

These Mims needs to know every WR route tree before playing are nonsense.

Saleh mentions during his press conferences that Mims needs to play special teams and I think that may be the real issue. Last season Mims didn't play a single ST snap and now the new guys come in and tell him he's on specials and Mims feels that as a 2nd rounder he's too valuable. 

They both take a stand. Saleh says no specials no playing time. Mims says I'm getting paid either way.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

“Denzel, run to the orange cone looking thing, turn your head, put your hands up, and the ball will be there. On two <clap>”

SAR I

This is exaclty what they should be doing.  Back shoulders to Mims...every once in a while have him fake the back shoulder and run past the CB.  

do that 20 times a game.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, Big_Slick said:

These Mims needs to know every WR route tree before playing are nonsense.

Saleh mentions during his press conferences that Mims needs to play special teams and I think that may be the real issue. Last season Mims didn't play a single ST snap and now the new guys come in and tell him he's on specials and Mims feels that as a 2nd rounder he's too valuable. 

They both take a stand. Saleh says no specials no playing time. Mims says I'm getting paid either way.

This sounds plausible.  But then why say all this crap about knowing all the wr positions, if it’s really about contributing on special teams?  It sounds better and may actually result in the fans and media turning on mims to get on ST so the coach will put him in.  Instead, saleh is killing mims’ trade value by saying he’s either unwilling to put in the work, or too stupid or both.