****OFFICIAL JETS VS TITANS GAME THREAD/FINDING OUR WAY****

Just now, Snell41 said:

Here’s an idea- instead of having Mims have to do some charade of learning all the positions, put him in the #1 receiver slot and let Corey Davis have some great practices for a while

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

You're still prattling on about this? Mims is starting as we speak. Now you're made he isnt the 1? Lol. 

1 minute ago, shawn306 said:

Darnold with his 4th rushing TD of the year

By the fourth game of the year, everyone ought to be able to admit by now that problem was never really Darnold, it was — and is — REE absolute incompetence of everyone associated with this franchise starting right at the top.  Biggest market in the NFL and can’t put even a decent let alone winning product on the field year after year.  Pathetic.

• Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, ultraJETfan said:

How can a QB win with such pathetic WRs? Sure the pass wasn't perfect but cmon. It's the NFL and you're a professional make a tough catch ffs and help the kid out. I just don't understand how we get the bottom of the barrel in talent over and over again. 

Davis is supposed to be a no 1 or no 2 receiver but so far not making the plays and killing drives. 

Just now, Sonny Werblin said:

Titan TE. Ball thrown behind him. And he STILL caught it? What a novel idea.

Do the jets receivers know this?

He must've been cheating, because I watch every Jets game and have come to the conclusion that's just not possible.

• Upvote 1