The hits keep coming for ATL.

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Our 2 starting safeties are out so they are still in better shape there then we are.

Well, this is unbelievable to say, but hopefully our stellar CBs will help carry the safeties for the entire secondary, and of course the Dline carrying the whole secondary by not giving much time to the opposing QB.

1 hour ago, slimjasi said:

Just puts more pressure on our young team to not have a letdown and beat a beatable team. 

This game will tell me a lot about our coaching staff

Absolutely. I think the Falcons are pretty hungry for a win because they know they're better than 1-3, regardless of the injuries. Jets coaching staff needs to make sure our boys are ready to roll. We have to keep pace and then outshine in the 4th quarter.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, UntouchableCrew said:

1) At the end of the day winning is all that matters.

2) Nobody cries for the Jets when we have injuries.

Just win the game and go into the BYE feeling good. 

No one felt bad for us when we had Adam Gase calling okays either. 

3 hours ago, slimjasi said:

Just puts more pressure on our young team to not have a letdown and beat a beatable team. 

This game will tell me a lot about our coaching staff

Brilliant move by the NFL to pose 2 teams playing against each other in England that are vying for the worst record in the sport.  ?‍♂️

Falcons: Ok we got the Jets up next. Theyre beatable. Lets get a win.

Jets: Ok we got the Falcons up next. They're beatable. Lets get a win.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BP said:

The Jets will continue to run the ball regardless. Until they’re down by two scores.

I’m still holding out a modicum of hope that the coaches are young enough to game plan for what in front of them and not just do what they wrote down when they got the job. “The system” Needs to be adaptable. 

• Upvote 4

53 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I’m still holding out a modicum of hope that the coaches are young enough to game plan for what in front of them and not just do what they wrote down when they got the job. “The system” Needs to be adaptable. 

I’ve had that kind of “hope” for 46 years. It was only done with one coaching staff.

and the problem with hope is you raise that wicked old expectations bar, only to be crushed again and again when it doesn’t work. I apologize in advance but my Jets heart has been broken into microscopic pieces. So my expectations are consistently very low so I can always be pleasantly surprised.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

This is 100% their talk. That this system is based on the players and designed to put them in the best position to succeed. I understand the desire to protect the young QB by trying to establish the run but I think they need to come to grips with the fact that that isn’t working. That their best offense of the season was played when Zach was improvising. I’d like to see them pass to set up the run this week. Get Zach in a rhythm and get the front seven backed off the ball, then start mixing it up with running plays. Self scout and don’t be so stubborn about the run. 

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, BP said:

I’ve had that kind of “hope” for 46 years. It was only done with one coaching staff.

and the problem with hope is you raise that wicked old expectations bar, only to be crushed again and again when it doesn’t work. I apologize in advance but my Jets heart has been broken into microscopic pieces. So my expectations are consistently very low so I can always be pleasantly surprised.

This x 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

• Upvote 2