****OFFICIAL JETS VS FALCONS GAME THREAD/CONTINUE TO GET BETTER****

Just now, DoubleDecker said:

I propose we make a "coaching where football is going award" every week for the worst play dialed up by the jets(offense or defense)!

A run up the middle on 1st down again? All brakes, no gas. Huddle up, boys! Need to help the Falcons run out the clock. 

2 minutes ago, rtnelson said:

To be fair, if the D makes a stop, we have 5+ minutes to drive to tie with a FG or a TD to win.  Not really a silver lining because the Falcons are terrible, but yeah... we had a chance to win.  Which was the goal of this season I suppose according to coach.

You can’t give up 3rd and 13: period. 

hold them to a fg totally different game. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Keep reading this, not sure why.

At some point players have to execute, and today ours just didn’t.

I don’t see coaching as the problem today, I see players failing in all the big spots as the issue.

Coaching didn’t let the Falcons drive that last drive or make that long 3rd down comp or Wilson just take that sack.

Execution over time is on the coaching. The team can’t run a screen to save its life. First quarter woes on the “scripted” part of the offense is on the coaching. Weird blitzes in the first half that left DE covering TEs is on the coaching.

• Sympathy 1

I am excited for this team, and nothing today has me feel any other way.  Wilson needs to be better.  We don't need him to win games right now, we need him to not lose games.  Today, if he was simply a game manager, we win.  Accurate short passes.  Sustained Drives.  We don't need heroics.  

This team is close to being consistently competitive.  

I don't mean to beat a dead horse, but I just can't believe Kyle pitts isn't chipped, thrashed, borderline mugged everytime he steps on the field!  Unfathomable that he had so many yards and a touchdown when he is the only player who's talent probably supersedes everyone on the field.  Saleh should sail back to NJ on a Viking ship with no compass after allowing his defense to call those formations today...

11 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Yeah .. it really was except for fumble and hail mary.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

26-0 is a blowout

27-20? Not so much.

I'm not defending the Jets' performance, but that was a winnable game going into the 4th quarter.

• WTF? 1

1 minute ago, BP said:

We need to run the ball more 

Runs up the middle and play action passes down 3 scores. Always huddle up. Take the full play clock. Let the defense get set. Run every first down. Slow developing passes so the defense cana ctch on.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, DoubleDecker said:

I don't mean to beat a dead horse, but I just can't believe Kyle pitts isn't chipped, thrashed, borderline mugged everytime he steps on the field!  Unfathomable that he had so many yards and a touchdown when he is the only player who's talent probably supersedes everyone on the field.  Daley should sail back on Viking ship with no compass after allowing his defense to call those formations today...

Fire Daley!!

?

2 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

Try reading the post again.

Peyton played a different sport to Zach. 

Zach would actually sh*t himself if he played a snap of late 90’s NFL football. 

Have it your way, then.  Josh Allen his first TWO years.  5 games into the season for a rookie with no Net is a bit early to start throwing dirt on him.