***OFFICIAL JETS VS JAGUARS/TWO TERRIFIC ROOKIE QBs GOING MANO Y MANO MAÑANA THREAD****

T0mShane

1 minute ago, Paradis said:

terrible ball placement. Those are the throws that make me question this kid. You have your outside guy in position, put it up so he attack the ball, what is the behind him on the hips sh*t

He must've not heard me telling him to not embarrass us.

Maybe if I type it in all caps next time.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

God, you’re a whiner. You try to start an alternate game thread, max shut it down, so here you are at it again here.

You’ve been here three months, and you want everything to your liking?

If you’re that unhappy, just stay off the IGT.

You arent any different. So I wouldnt talk much. 

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Ruby2 said:

Can we have some designed runs for Zach today. His unwillingness to take off, and the coaching staffs unwillingness to design runs for him, are two of the most instantly correctable issues. Has he been told to not run? Is he just scared? I don't understand how the coaching staff can watch tape, see the swaths of field open when plays break down and not adjust to use some of his natural skills.

Fricking told yall

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, FidelioJet said:

It was actually a very good throw. It’s like you guys don’t even watch football.  Amazes me. 

he didn’t see the safety - so not a smart throw but he put the ball exactly where he wanted. The throw was a good one.  Guy made a diving play.  

I really like you as a poster but some of your comments make me think you would've been one of Jim Jones right hand man at Jonestown. 

• Haha 2