<<<<<<< Jets vs Ravens -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

I’m pissed cuz playing Flacco is an atrocious decision. He scares no one and does nothing that Mike White can’t do. He doesn’t protect the ball, he gets sacked a lot, his throw is nothing special. Seriously, what does he do that makes you feel like it’s better than Mike White

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

Lol. I love the instant meltdown switch by half the board when they realize adding a bunch of rookies isn’t going to make the team any better right away. The Jets still suck lol

It’s the lack of discipline… players staying in their lanes, e.g.  This is like watching 4 year old play soccer… everybody just chasing the ball.

1 minute ago, munchmemory said:

Chicken shyte franchise that pulled the same candyass move with Sanchez and Darnold.  Like they are fragile kids.  Earn your place here.

The Jets are the only NFL team that simply anoints sh!t QBs as starters-sight unseen and then when they blow, they still start them. What I hate about this coaching staff is they make no in-game adjustments, they just keep doing the same crap, same slow, never-hurry up play and the HC stands there looking like a cigar store Indian, arms folded-no fire

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

7 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

Been watching jets football for 37 years. I know sh*tty offensive play when I see it...

Lol

OK, in all honesty I’ve been watching Jets football longer than you have and IMHO this offense really isn’t even top 10 all-time worst. There’s some legit talent here. It’s a recency bias. Agree to disagree. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

I feel like I’m the only person who expected this exact performance. Serious question, Why is everyone so upset? This is a 4-5 win team. And Things won’t magically get better when Zach Wilson returns. He’s no better than Flacco.

I laughed when I saw everyone saying we would run over the Ravens a few weeks ago ???

This is about what I expected. The defense was a nice surprise until they ran out of gas 

• Upvote 2