<<<<<<< Jets vs Ravens -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

2 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

I didn’t really want to lambast it at the time because I’ve already been called too miserable but that “positive vibes only” stuff was some of the most insecure cringeworthy bullsh*t I’ve ever seen from an NFL HC. 

This Up Here GIF by Chord Overstreet

for real though 

I couldn’t believe my eyes seeing that nonsense 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

I didn’t really want to lambast it at the time because I’ve already been called too miserable but that “positive vibes only” stuff was some of the most insecure cringeworthy bullsh*t I’ve ever seen from an NFL HC. 

Is that the new “battle cry”? “Positive vibes only” (sounds like a league where “Participation trophies” are handed out)

What about “All Gas No Brake”?  
Is that now officially shelved?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Gen X Jet said:

Sean Payton for GM/HC next year?

Who honestly believes that the Johnson’s would be willing to dish out the $10+ million a year to make this happen?

If the Jets get rid of Saleh/Douglas, get ready for another “up and coming” coordinator as HC with the “director of player personnel” from the Saints or some sh*t as GM.

11 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

no luck-fumbles and tipped passes are never recovered or caught by the Jets

Lol they played afraid until they were too far behind. They should have went for it on 4th and 2 on the ravens 28 down 3-0. But saleh had balls like raisins 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

Mickey Calloway minus the dick pics….so far anyway 

2 minutes ago, MysticalJet2 said:

You know what…  I am out of market and decided to go out today to run some errands. Just got back and saw the score.  glad I didn’t waste my time trying to figure out a way to watch this dumpster fire.  Picked up where they left off last year… just terrible

Ok…

Who honestly believes that the Johnson’s would be willing to dish out the $10+ million a year to make this happen?
If the Jets get rid of Saleh/Douglas, get ready for another “up and coming” coordinator as HC with the “director of player personnel” from the Saints or some sh*t as GM.

We should have a fan protest. Warm up the planes.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app