<<<<<<< Jets vs Patriots -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I do not think Moore yelled at LaFleur as reported (and LaFleur denied). I think Moore went at Zach.

Juicy 

I can buy this 

they showed Moore and Lefleur laughing this week, they showed Moore having fun with the other wide outs 

They never showed Moore and Zach 

And by the way Zach's little comments about "don't you think I want to throw it more?" was defensive and all Zach had to say was no comment 

Just now, Jetsplayer21 said:

There is no rule about going back to your original starter anymore. Saleh is type of coach who is “ next man up “ see if you can do better.  And Maybe zack can learn a thing or 2 watching from the bench.  

Yeah I mean they could.  I just don’t see anyway it could work.  I do certainly believe there is a big benefit to sitting and learning.  However at this point he’s sat and watched for over 8 games in his career.  The time to do it was last year.  I just don’t see how it could work for him now being benched.  It’s a different message now.

Just now, ausman said:

Watching this on a flight from LA to CHI, couldn’t text.  My one comment - two very questionable calls changed entire momentum of this game.  It’s why I hate the NFL.  Didn’t know that Jones gets same “protection” as Brady.  Sucks.

Uh, no. We are losing becaise our QB sucks. 

2 minutes ago, Yeetin It said:

I think we need to realize this is Zach’s year. We aren’t going to see another QB barring an injury. As much as we might want White, what do you do if he comes in an wins? Do you stop playing Wilson at all? Hard to say.

what do you do if he comes in and sucks? Did you just kill any shred of Wilson’s confidence for nothing?

Who gives a f**k about Zach Wilson's confidence.

• Haha 2

Just now, Alentador31 said:

Still think Wilson needs to play out the year, but I find it hard to believe JD isn't thinking about QB alternatives for next year. At the very least you gotta bring in competition. 

Just as long as we don't give Mike White a chance.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Meanwhile you were calling us all mentally weak for the audacity of not believing in the kid.  GFY.  

Take your lumps, sir.  Again, you deserve them.

Revisionist history.

go find one post where i ever praised zach as a lock for the future.

I have been advocating for being patient and evaluating. In fact I am still evaluating, but bummed.

You were ready to guve up on him by his second start. Theres no lumps for me kiddo Im doing the right thing youre just a reactionary rabble rouser.

looks like your team will lose today. That makes you so happy. That is the difference between you and me

• Thumb Down 1

Just now, Alentador31 said:

Still think Wilson needs to play out the year, but I find it hard to believe JD isn't thinking about QB alternatives for next year. At the very least you gotta bring in competition. 

What exactly has Zach done to warrant playing another snap, let alone the rest of the season? 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Yeetin It said:

I think we need to realize this is Zach’s year. We aren’t going to see another QB barring an injury. As much as we might want White, what do you do if he comes in an wins? Do you stop playing Wilson at all? Hard to say.

what do you do if he comes in and sucks? Did you just kill any shred of Wilson’s confidence for nothing?

If Zach keeps playing like this, Saleh risks losing the team. The players will tire of him and his stupid turnovers.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

“Zach Wilson” is the #1 trending topic on Twitter right now

I said weeks ago that this spell of games would expose him.

Everyone’s turning now but my god the delusion was strong.

I’ve never seen such a blatantly terrible player inspire such loyalty.

• Upvote 4