"The Jets are The Jets"

Green Truth

I think he means their scheme doesn’t change and isn’t very versatile or adaptable 

and they don’t gameplan as much for opponents as other teams 

In which case he’s not wrong 

It’s not BB’s m.o. at all to put bulletin board material out there during a game week

If anything he tries to BS by saying nice things so as to avoid providing any extra motivation 

BB is vile, but that quote is nothing 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, GangGreened said:

I feel like the focus of this game is so much on Zach Wilson. 

F*ck that, Mac Jones is soft. Our defense is nasty. Break him 

Everyone, the media, our own fans, etc. have all made it sound like it's Zach Wilson vs. the World.  Zach vs. the Pats, Zach vs. Belichick, Zach vs. Mac Jones.  He certainly gets the attention because of his last game vs NE but let's see the whole team rally around him and play like it did vs Buffalo.

• Upvote 4

This game will impact me emotionally - (in one direction or the other) more than any other game so far this season.  

I'm pumped for it, but admittedly, bracing at the same time.

Winds, up to 25 mph, will limit the passing game for both.

Saleh & Co better be able to match wits with BB.   Huge test for them in addition to obviously - the players.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, MR.GANGGREEN28 said:

Yea the jets are the jets and guess what, we’re currently the more fundamentally sound team on both lines of scrimmage as well as special teams. Willing to bet BB is jealous as f*ck of that right now. 

okay but then there are people from missouri who say show me.  the jets have lost the last 13 meetings with the patsies.  i agree they are or should be the better team but let's see a w in the win column first.

• Sympathy 1