<<<<<<< Jets vs Lions -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

7 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Zach Wilson: Merry Christmas, you guys. Thanks for having me. I…

@Mogglez: welcome! what if we chained LaFleur to a radiator and beat him with a hammer?

ZW: What?

@Jet Nut: Haha. welcome to my home! Don’t mind my son. He’s been into the cooking sherry. 

ZW: Ah.

@Jet Nut: But we can make that happen, by the way. Seriously. Blink once if yes haha. 

If there was ever a house where Zach would never get the last word… this would be the one. ?

Just now, choon328 said:

You want them to roll out every play? You realize that's not a sustainable offense right? You're cutting 60% of the field down, that's how he got in trouble against NE

Who said every play?  there hasn't been a deep pass rpo or roll out since the first half

• Upvote 1

he might have to put in Flacco. i know he was bad last week but in those condition, coming in cold and a defense that was just lighting up White all game that was tough for anyone. but Flacco could be enough to beat the Jags
He won't do that. We are only 3 points down and a monkey can get us one score. He won't submarine Zack's career if we are this close. In a blowout Zack would already be on the bench.

Sent from the NY Jets /Zack Wilson Suicide Watch desk.