<<<<<<< Jets vs Lions -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

As much as Zach Wilson sucks, this OL is horrendous.  I know you can't get rid of the entire OL but who is the OL coach.  At a minimum he needs to go for a start. 

Brandon Mann sucks.  We need to sign a new punter.  How about the guy who the charges were dropped against?

Garrett Wilson knows Zach sucks.  So does Elijah Moore.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I absolutely despise Mike LaFleur.  From his game plans, personnel usage, and playcalling.  He is just awful.

Zach Wilson: Merry Christmas, you guys. Thanks for having me. I…

@Mogglez: welcome! what if we chained LaFleur to a radiator and beat him with a hammer?

ZW: What?

@Jet Nut: Haha. welcome to my home! Don’t mind my son. He’s been into the cooking sherry. 

ZW: Ah.

@Jet Nut: But we can make that happen, by the way. Seriously. Blink once if yes haha. 

• Haha 3

The people who are blaming the OC for this are ridiculous. He's good enough with White but awful with Wilson. Why do you think that is? I'm not a LaFleur fan but he has no shot if his QB can't complete the easy passes that are schemed open. In this type of offense you HAVE to hit the lay ups and Wilson can not do it at a high enough level to ever be even average. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

5 minutes ago, JiFields said:

10pts vs this D w/ plays all over the field is frustrating but it just takes one play at this point, one play.

And man, when was the last time the D forced a turnover?  Love to see it here...

The defense has really stepped it up. This is now a typical Wilson game. Who is going to pick him up

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1