The Aaron Rodgers Era is here - Jets vs Bills Official Game Thread

Maxman

1 minute ago, Saul Goodman said:

This line is ridiculous. Rodgers never would have lasted behind these guys. Didn’t matter that it happened in the first quarter, it was inevitable.

Four, proven below average offensive linemen, one above average coming off an injury, and this is what you get. 

Saleh gets blame for playing musical chairs with them every damn practice.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Saul Goodman said:

This line is ridiculous. Rodgers never would have lasted behind these guys. Didn’t matter that it happened in the first quarter, it was inevitable.

Four, proven below average offensive linemen, one above average coming off an injury, and this is what you get. 

I hate Zach as much as the next guy but this OL is a travesty and completely on JD. You don’t go all in until you have an OL. You don’t draft a rookie QB to start until you have an OL. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Green Truth said:

They can’t run left. Brown and Tomlinson are terrible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wuld say switch the right side to the left, Becton and AVT to the left, dump the grandpa club Brown and Tomlinson and put the backsups on the right side,

Maybe you dont like that idea, but you gotta do something....if you are a coach....you gotta do somethng.