**** OFFICIAL JETS v VIKINGS RETURN TO GLORY GAME THREAD ****

Pac

Just now, Beerfish said:

Not sure why people are all upset at Hackett, anyone with a brain knew this guy was a joke and the worst hire possible.

The amount of ass kissing the jets did for rodgers before he set a foot in the building was mind boggling .

I hope Aaron enjoyed his vacation to Egypt.  I’ve been to the pyramids too they are lovely

2 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

Woody is getting closure this game. The only thing sh*tbag Douglas had to hang his hat on was his 2022 draft. They have all officially imploded within the first 5 weeks. 

Wait,its not the best draft class for anyone ever?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Actually this is great.  Maybe the NFL will rethink sending us over here ever again.  If we have to suffer through Jets football over here in the States then if they're gonna get sent overseas these damn limeys have to suffer with us, too.

I just wish we can somehow get new ownership.  As a Met fan getting the Coupons outta here was such a blessing despite going to the World Series in 2015.  The Johnsons are just clueless and our coaching staff couldnt coach a mediocre high school team 😂 

Seemingly every play, a player on the Jets ****s something up.

Penalty. Bad throw. Drop. Missed interception. Inability to break a tackle. Trip over your own feet.

It's always something.

Bad coaching? Overrated talent? Both?

Something needs to change. It's all badly broken.

2 minutes ago, Ecuadorian Jet said:

Keep Joe Douglas, fire everyone else

Nah.  I've defended Douglas about as much as anyone.  He hired Robert Saleh.  He goes down with that ship.  I know Woody will just hire another Maccagnan and stuff but whatever.  You can't give Douglas a shot at bringing in a new QB AND a new HC after the way things have gone.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1