^^^The official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread^^^

InstantClassic

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A thought experiment:  Imagine the best two safeties in the NFL right now.  Would you trade all of your fan base's hopes and dreams for them? No, of course not.  Is this the best way to re-build a roster? No.  Can either of them put points on the board?  Maybe, but not after they're on the field for 42 minutes a game. 

Now take a swig of Irish whiskey, admit defeat, and start the grieving process. 

3 minutes ago, Darkheart said:

Well you know him. Any good?

Yeah, I'm mean, he's a solid player.  Big hitter, flys to the ball, he can man the middle of the field but WTF?  I wouldn't have taken him before Quincy Wilson or Teez Tabor. Beside it being another ******* safety. 

1 minute ago, Greenseed4 said:

A thought experiment:  Imagine the best two safeties in the NFL right now.  Would you trade all of your fan base's hopes and dreams for them? No, of course not.  Is this the best way to re-build a roster? No.  Can either of them put points on the board?  Maybe, but not after they're on the field for 42 minutes a game. 

Now take a swig of Irish whiskey, admit defeat, and start the grieving process. 

I'm up your ass, kid. UP YOUR ASS KID.

Read last week that Maye had some huge fans in our organization.  I didn't even consider him because of the Adams pick yesterday.

The good news, he is going to break our streak of 2nd round suckage.  

The bad news, holes all over the roster and we take two safeties.

2 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

I'd get it if it was a Center Fielder, but another in the box guy seriously wow.

They are both interchangeable safeties.  Its interesting and obviously we underrated how quickly they wanted to move on from Pryor and Gilchrist.  I still think its crazy myself but I'll wait to see how the whole draft turns out.  But definitely leave it to the Jets to make another ******* bizarre pick in the 2nd round lmao

Archived