Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

Dumb franchise makes another dumb decision. The short sidedness of this decision is just sad, but enough people seem to like the new shiny thing, so it’ll do what it was intended for, to take your money. 

Ive said what I’ve wanted say, I’ll return to my rock. Maybe I’ll come say hi in draft night. 

• Upvote 3

The thing about the logo is that will always be in style.  Always.  People will wear that on their clothes just as easily 25 years from now as they will 3 years from now.

A big contingent didn't want new uniforms because the old ones were so "simple".  These are actually less busy than the previous ones.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Tyler Durden said:

Dumb franchise makes another dumb decision. The short sidedness of this decision is just sad, but enough people seem to like the new shiny thing, so it’ll do what it was intended for, to take your money. 

Ive said what I’ve wanted say, I’ll return to my rock. Maybe I’ll come say hi in draft night. 

They've been working on these uniforms since 2014. I doubt it was a short sided decision. You may not like them, but they've been working on them since most of the current players were even on the team. 

17 minutes ago, DMan77 said:

Being able to see them more clearly here in the store makes me like them more... They're sleek.

https://www.jetsshop.com/new-york-jets/t-25936055+z-9333260-3083982614?pageSize=72&sortOption=NewestArrivals

Men's Nike Sam Darnold White New York Jets Vapor Limited JerseyLeonard Williams New York Jets Nike Color Rush Legend Jersey - BlackMen's Nike Quincy Enunwa Green New York Jets Player Game JerseyRiddell New York Jets Revolution Speed Replica Football Helmet

Wait.  Why is there a football on the football helmet?  Is it so we know the team is a football team?  Or is it to make sure we're not accidentally rooting for the Winnipeg Jets?  Why is the football there?  Why not an NY or like, an actual Jetplane?  Or nothing.  Nothing at all.  Seems very unimaginative.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

They've been working on these uniforms since 2014. I doubt it was a short sided decision. You may not like them, but they've been working on them since most of the current players were even on the team. 

That's what they say. There isnt anything unique to these uniforms that would have taken long to design. The template has been used in the past. When Seattle collaborated with Nike(granted their uniforms are meh) you could tell a lot of time was put into it as they're unique.

These are a 2003 template from Eastbay.

• Upvote 3

Just now, sirlancemehlot said:

Wait.  Why is there a football on the football helmet?  Is it so we know the team is a football team?  Or is it to make sure we're not accidentally rooting for the Winnipeg Jets?  Why is the football there?  Why not an NY or like, an actual Jetplane?  Or nothing.  Nothing at all.  Seems very unimaginative.

It's a combo of both the old and new helmets... Don't know why that is so hard for some to out together...

• Sympathy 1