****OFFICIAL DAY THREE NFL DRAFT THREAD WE HAVE A PLETHORA OF PICKS TO EXORCISE THE MACCCC DEMONS LEGGOOOO THREAD THREAD****

This isnt a knock on the players we drafted, but I truly believe JD got absolutely wrecked by teams in front of him this draft. 

I bet from rounds 2 and on that his players kept getting snaked, and he kept attempting trade backs. You can somewhat guess this by the amount of time our picks are taking to place. A lot of other teams seem to be running to the podium. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Bruce Harper said:

Anybody remember what happened last year when Darnold was out?  We need to find a backup who is not horrible or washed up.

I read from multiple sources leading up to the draft the  jets loved Morgan along with a few other teams, might have been earlier than I thought they’d take him. A lot of teams taking QB’s earlier than expected. Daniel Jeremiah compared Morgan to Brisset. I’d love a Brisset like backup. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, JTJet said:

This isnt a knock on the players we drafted, but I truly believe JD got absolutely wrecked by teams in front of him this draft. 

I bet from rounds 2 and on that his players kept getting snaked, and he kept attempting trade backs. You can somewhat guess this by the amount of time our picks are taking to place. A lot of other teams seem to be running to the podium. 

I don't think JD had much of a concern for what people ahead of him were doing.  He doesn't seem the type to panic.  The board falls as its going to fall.  This was the year to trade down, and he did it twice.  At worst its a B+ draft for me.  

• Upvote 4

Just now, jetstream23 said:

I’m not feeling it in Round 4.

Won’t bitch too much but need to see this play out. We left a lot on the Board.

An all-Offense Round 4 though....so there’s that!

I mean there are reasons why the “sexy” names are falling.  Would be surprised if we got one in the 5th 

1 minute ago, JTJet said:

you dont know that

this only speculation on your part without a shred of evidence 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, ElBarrioJets said:

How is this a trash 4th round?

1. Backup running back. 

2. Backup QB that you can flip for a pick down the road. 

3. More O-Line depth with a guy who plays OG/OT. 

Ya'll are cray. 

So how many snaps do those 3 equal next year? 

Legit question lol. 

1 minute ago, ElBarrioJets said:

How is this a trash 4th round?

1. Backup running back. 

2. Backup QB that you can flip for a pick down the road. 

3. More O-Line depth with a guy who plays OG/OT. 

Ya'll are cray. 

All three fourth round picks will make the roster and stick for four or five years, at least.. That’s more than you can say for most fourth rounders. 

• Upvote 3

Just now, JetFan20 said:

The whole draft sucked outside of Becton and Mims

C'mon.  Zuniga was a terrific pick, and Perine is our next Bilal Powell.  

It's been fine outside of the first 2.  Not great, but fine.  And nailing the 1st 2 picks was what mattered most.  

• Upvote 2