The Official Draft Day 2 Thread

Maxman

3 minutes ago, jetswinbaby! said:

So basically, we are going to get the Jets part of the program out of the way within 10 minutes tonight?

I'd say decent chance JD uses some of our 2022 draft ammo to get another pick tonight. 

I think it'd be worth paying a premium to give Wilson as much support as possible year 1. 

Basically learn from how they failed Sam.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Agreed that Darnold didn't have much to work with (although they looked better with Flacco throwing to them, but I digress), so why would you want to make the same mistake with Wilson and trade away the only reliable receiver that Darnold had?

Because there are better WRs now.  And Moore may be better than Crowder.

Just now, Mike135 said:

I'd say decent chance JD uses some of our 2022 draft ammo to get another pick tonight. 

I think it'd be worth paying a premium to give Wilson as much support as possible year 1. 

Basically learn from how they failed Sam.

Then don't trade Crowder, lol.

I've heard some on here talking about how valuable next year's draft picks are, so I don't see JD sacrificing a lot next year just to move up this year. I wouldn't even be surprised to see him acquire 2022 picks in a trade back.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Then don't trade Crowder, lol.

I've heard some on here talking about how valuable next year's draft picks are, so I don't see JD sacrificing a lot next year just to move up this year. I wouldn't even be surprised to see him acquire 2022 picks in a trade back.

I disagree.