The Mike White's...err, NY Jets vs the Buffalo Bills ## Official Game Thread ##

Maxman

1 hour ago, Matt39 said:

Does Saleh get a second year?

If it was up to me, he would be gone.  He is supposed to be a defensive guy, and this defense if absolutely awful.  Just awful!  I believe the Jets are the worst defensive football team in the entire NFL.  And the offense isn't much better.

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, sec101row23 said:

The problem is that it’s so bad right now, just how much can you expect the team to improve next year, so next year becomes another “rebuilding” year.   

Based on what I'm seeing? Next year will probably be a wash too. Honestly, the only thing I'm looking forward to at this stage is a veteran coach and QB in 2023 so I can at least watch a competent team. 

• Upvote 1

Hahahahah he's actually scapegoating White.

What a f*cking coward Saleh is. The defence is playing like sh*t and he trots the same guys out over and over and now he's changing the QB to tell the world this was the problem.

Fire Saleh tonight. What a bitch he is. What the f*ck do we gain seeing Joe Flacco play football? What the f*ck is wrong with this f*cking stupid f*cking franchise f*ck.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 2

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

These posts almost make it seem as if the Jets suck & have always sucked & have no hope to suck even 0.5% less than they suck now.

almost like we’re mad for the same reasons every week, every month and every year until we die.

Now you're getting it.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

These posts almost make it seem as if the Jets suck & have always sucked & have no hope to suck even 0.5% less than they suck now.

almost like we’re mad for the same reasons every week, every month and every year until we die.

This is why I’m hoping Halo Infinite’s multiplayer shadow drops tomorrow.  I need something better to do.