The Mike White's...err, NY Jets vs the Buffalo Bills ## Official Game Thread ##

Maxman

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Now you're getting it.

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

This is why I’m hoping Halo Infinite’s multiplayer shadow drops tomorrow.  I need something better to do.

Bro’z I’m soooo past getting worked up about these guys all the time. I’m just happy I’m at work, not watching the game & not giving a damn lol. Really spares me the energy.

I’m going to go home, smoke some weed, probably revisit today’s threads and have a good laugh because why the hell not. If it gets better, awesome, we’ve been waiting, if not, well, I’m not surprised. 

and indeed @Mogglez I’m waiting for my next check so I can cop that Far Cry 6.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, JTJet said:

It very well should be. They have gotten passes for way too long with the media. 

I said it before, there should be a very serious conversation about giving JD the boot and Saleh the ol one and done. 

Meh

The Johnson’s will just hire another dickbag, shot in the dark rookie HC/GM duo instead of giving this man whatever he wants…

image.gif.0f4dc30b9302570467b877da5bbc456c.gif

1 minute ago, genot said:

We're bad. Not this bad. Something is seriously wrong with the way this staff, is coaching and gameplanning. We weren't  that much more talented under Bowles. At least the defense showed up, and gave a struggling offense a chance. This is beyond pathetic.

They apparently are this bad.  Blown out by denver, ne twice and now Buffalo. 

1 minute ago, Untouchable said:

Meh

The Johnson’s will just hire another dickbag, shot in the dark rookie HC/GM duo instead of giving this man whatever he wants…

The only veteran coach who is coming here is Rex Ryan …hard pass . 

• Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Meh

No, they’ll fire the gm first. Hire a new one and then fire the coach. Consistency