Zach Wilson: Bone Bruise AND Meniscal Tear (Out 2 to 4 Weeks)

Rhg1084

4 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

How the hell do you bruise a bone without contact? Seems crazy to me.

I was just thinking the same thing, and looked it up:

“Injury of any kind can cause a bone bruise. Sports injuries, motor vehicle accidents, or falls from a height can cause them. Twisting injuries—such as those that cause joint sprains—can also cause a bone bruise. Medical conditions such as arthritis may also lead to a bone bruise.” (University of Rochester)

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, 65 Toss Power Trap said:

I was just thinking the same thing, and looked it up:

“Injury of any kind can cause a bone bruise. Sports injuries, motor vehicle accidents, or falls from a height can cause them. Twisting injuries—such as those that cause joint sprains—can also cause a bone bruise. Medical conditions such as arthritis may also lead to a bone bruise.” (University of Rochester)

Exactly.  Andy Dalton did this same thing last year.

5 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

How long to heal a boner bruise? I can't afford 2-4 weeks.

The answer, of course, is “it depends.” But they heal slowly, 1-2 months.  I’ve heard before that if you can stand the pain you can play on them, but I don’t believe that’s always the case. I think sometimes you can injure yourself further if you play on a bone bruise

2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Unfortunately, there’s no running from my headache though ?.

Some context:  I’m an Epileptic.  What I drank last night is the equivalent to a weekend bender for most, because of my tolerance levels being brought down by my medicine, so Mr. Krabs is feeling it today.

It’s my birthday on Sunday though, and I got to enjoy a 42 day dry aged ribeye last night with my boss, his wife, and the lady, so the red wine was flowing.

Well, at least you enjoyed that part of the evening! Happy BD man.

• Post of the Week 1