Wil Levis reportedly plummeting down draft boards

Articles say it appears to be an attitude and entitlement thing. Obviously we have been through this before but if he does indeed drop to us at 42/43, is it considered or does the fact he is 24 years old and its character thing, not worth the risk ? Its being said he has all the tools, 6’4” huge arm and mobile. 

It’s also being reported, maybe these reports are planted by team(s) that in fact want him. Either way, if he does indeed drop to day 2, trading up to the 3rd round seems like a low risk high reward pick. Thoughts ?

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, JETS SB said:

Articles say it appears to be an attitude and entitlement thing. Obviously we have been through this before but if he does indeed drop to us at 42/43, is it considered or does the fact he is 24 years old and its character thing, not worth the risk ? Its being said he has all the tools, 6’4” huge arm and mobile. 

It’s also being reported, maybe these reports are planted by team(s) that in fact want him. Either way, if he does indeed drop to day 2, trading up to the 3rd round seems like a low risk high reward pick. Thoughts ?

And a horrendous tattoo 

• Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 1

7 hours ago, JETS SB said:

So you want 2 zach Wilson on the team correct? Idiot Facepalm GIF

• Haha 2

The Jets are going to use all their resources on players that will help this year. It appears the Jets want to see what will happen with Zach Wilson this year without any pressure and playing behind Aaron Rodgers. They want to put in one full year of pure development before they decide to move forward or to pull the plug. I just don’t see the Jets going after a quarterback with any of their higher picks Or trading pics to move up. Maybe on the final day that would be about all I can see happening.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

It may be an unpopular opinion but I kinda like going all in with every pick to support Rodgers/SB these next 2 seasons and then throwing up the Hail Mary with Zach in 2025 against a low cost vet. His upside is so much higher than any prospect we could bring in over these next 2 years. 

If his floor is still as low as it has been they we will be within striking distance of a QB in the 2026 draft with a vet on the roster who has already been with the team the year prior.

Picking up his 5th year option? Ehh..

I personally think it’s just lip service/trying to save some face. 

8 hours ago, JETS SB said:

He'll fit right in with our QB room ? 

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

As I said when we drafted Zach Wilson, after being SO incredibly wrong about Sam Darnold (thought he would be a star), I will never again make a definitive statement about an NFL Draft QB prospect. 

My gut says no on Levis, but I have no idea. 

Let's be honest when it comes to the draft nobody knows what the hell they are talking about....draft season is bullsh*t season.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Maybe it because he's an atrocious one read panic running crappy prospect....

My God for the 100th time playing poorly in the SEC does not make him a a good prospect. He has a good arm with  a poor processor  and has prototypical size. People are falling in love with the arm and size and making excuses for the plethora of red flags.

He is a poor mans Blake Bortles

• Upvote 3