SALEH FIRED

7 minutes ago, OtherwiseHappyinLife said:

Leadership matters and cascades down thru the organization.

- Accountability

- Trust

- Trying new things

- Culture

I wouldn’t be so sure on Hackett.  My inside sources are telling me to keep an eye on Todd Downing.

OL Coach is done here.

More changes coming..

I’m ready for cascading leadership 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, OtherwiseHappyinLife said:

You don’t make this type of change and keep the Offense entirely the same.

Unless you believe that Saleh handicapped Hackett, but anyone who sees our playcalling and blocking schemes would call BS.

Ulbrich is in charge now and he’s the type of guy who will try to stamp his mark on this team.

More changes coming.  

This is his big op ... you have to believe he was consulted.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

Yeah, it's been memed and reused so many times I can't find the original, but it's a Facebook post of that photo with the caption "I stopped by one of my biggest hater's funeral just to make sure that mf was dead"

befe.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

As long as Hackett is the OC, what’s going to change? The press conferences?

Firing saleh was needed but so was the firing of Hackett.

Unfortunately this is all Rodgers lead and he loves  Hackett. The only justification for keeping Hackett (and it's still wrong) is if Davante likes him. 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Jet2020 said:

Have you not been watching? We are 2-3. Jets don’t fire at 2-3. Jets don’t fire at 1-15. Woody doesn’t fire in season. That’s a known fact in the league. Until today. The football aspect is just a cover. He deserves to be fired for his coaching but that’s not why he was fired today. He should’ve been fired months ago. 

Have you been watching? This season is obviously different from all the others. They have Rodgers on a one-year lease and Little Woody wants to win the entire enchilada this season. There's no such thing as patience at Florham Park now. I thought it would take a couple more losses for this to happen, but still, it's not surprising. 

36 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

Give me Rex or give me death.

I'd love Rex again, but I cant see him and Rodgers both there.  If it is Rex, 2025 has to see a new QB being drafted, Rodgers retiring and Hackett getting canned too. 

39 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

Ulbrich confirmed as interim HC

12 games to prove he's worthy of the job next year.

I would prefer an offensive minded coach, but if the team rebounds strongly and makes the PO... then extend him and bring in a young and talented OC

• Upvote 2