Mandatory Minicamp Thread

Who are you most excited to hear do well throughout camp?  

161 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you most excited to hear do well throughout camp?

• Le’Veon Bell
    • Sam Darnold
    • Quinnen Williams
    • Jachi Polite
    • Darryl Roberts
    • Other

41 minutes ago, Lith said:

As long as he is not rocking the Robby Anderson harido.

I really like Robby Anderson the player , and he seems like a cool dude who wants to win, but god his interviews are terrible. He needs an agent who can hook this dude up with a PR rep or someone that can help him feeling more comfortable or something, he must of said "like" and "you know" 20 times in one sentence.  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Rsherman28 said:

I really like Robby Anderson the player , and he seems like a cool dude who wants to win, but god his interviews are terrible. He needs an agent who can hook this dude up with a PR rep or someone that can help him feeling more comfortable or something, he must of said "like" and "you know" 20 times in one sentence.  

not sure if we have any WWE fans here or not, but this guy is Brock Lesnar and needs a Paul Heyman!!!  LOL

22 minutes ago, Rsherman28 said:

Not a big part of his job.  I probably wouldn't bother if I were him.

27 minutes ago, Rsherman28 said:

Because why is this important?  Some speak well and play like shlt, some speak like, like I dont know but play like pro bowlers.  

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, Rsherman28 said:

grammar is non essential. Ha ha

2 hours ago, Legend Killa7 said:

nah.  someone else on these forums will point out that while Bell was wide open, Crowder was covered by two men, yet Sam threw to him and "got lucky".  Sam sucks.  we should trade him now.

Love the optimism around here!

Sam does not expect the RB to be open---yet

5 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Meh.  He wants attention.  At least he's doing it with "hair fashion" rather than police scanners and headlines.  

I just don't understand how it fits under a helmet.

2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Because why is this important?  Some speak well and play like shlt, some speak like, like I dont know but play like pro bowlers.  

Well I mean there is some importance to being educated.

If he wasn't kicked out of Temple for academics and have to spend his junior year back in Florida in a community college he would have been drafted. Considering how good of a pro day,40 yard time, college stats, he broke records in Temple for yards and receptions. I'm pretty sure that cost him a lot of money by not getting drafted and having to be a walk-on. 

I hear you on the importance of it. To answer your question, it is not important at all.

Just out of curiosity, how many pro bowlers do you remember talking as bad as this? 

• Upvote 1

Lev Bell man. Just killing those that doubted him. He’s one step ahead of the vultures.

Things he’s crossed off the list

- no longer motivated

- won’t get along with gase

- will be a distraction. Although the media is trying their hardest to make this a thing

We will have to wait for him to disprove that the Pit OLine made him. 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Rsherman28 said:

he must of said "like" and "you know" 20 times in one sentence.  

If you think that's bad you should have heard the one from a Bills player about 5 or so years ago. I wish I could remember his name but it was brutal.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, GreenFish said:

Lev Bell man. Just killing those that doubted him. He’s one step ahead of the vultures.

Things he’s crossed off the list

- no longer motivated

- won’t get along with gase

- will be a distraction. Although the media is trying their hardest to make this a thing

We will have to wait for him to disprove that the Pit OLine made him. 

To me first thing that hit me was how he sounded nothing like the diva some painted him as being when talking at the podium.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

This is my once-a-year optimistic post: 

Gase seems to have brought brains and accountability to the Jets and players seem to be genuinely excited about this development. Le’Veon Bell included. 99.8% of players want to be held accountable, and it might yield some actual results this year. I’m also at Happy Hour. 

@T0mShane is dominating. 

Image result for alcohol gifs

56 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Gase seems to have brought brains and accountability to the Jets and players seem to be genuinely excited about this development. Le’Veon Bell included. 99.8% of players want to be held accountable, and it might yield some actual results this year. I’m also at Happy Hour. 

Fight me, Angelo @Gastineau Lives

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

There’s no way you would call anything Happy Hour.?

• Haha 2