### NY Jets 2020 Season Opener vs Bills ### - The Official Game Thread

Maxman

1 minute ago, hawk said:

That was the worst clock management I have ever seen, and we are talking about a long time jet fan.  That's saying something. 

It certainly isn't deserving of any praise, but I feel like you have to be ignoring a very long lost of not only 0 Jets points scored because of awful clock management, but better yet, points for the opposition coming as a result.

Don't have so little faith... this team can always do worse.

1 minute ago, DonMaynardFan said:

At Half

Darnold: 44% for 81 yards, 0 TD, 1 INT

Allen: 77% for 161 yards, 3 TD, 2 fumbles

Darnold is everything we've seen him to be up to this point going into his 3rd year. Wildly inconsistent can NOT play under Pressure at all, not even a little. If throwing off his back foot was not enough now hes rolling out and throwing across his body to the middle of the field. Sorry but this is just about the worst thing you can do as a QB. He keeps saying hes learning yet keeps making the same dumb mistakes. Maybe we are lucky we have all those picks because I'm not sure Darnold is going to change much, he is what he is hes a NY Jets QB

• Upvote 2

Just now, playtowinthegame said:

I'm thankful to have football today. Can't wait for the 2nd half...I feel a comeback win to pay the Bills back for last years opener. Last season we were up by 16...this year Bills are up by 18. 

3 scores is all we need.  Allen might be hurt

• Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Please see our last eight opponents and who they played... One of them was this team with all their backups in.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

Hahaha.  Please don't take my comment seriously.  It was just a play on the whole excitement of our 6-2 2nd half last year.  I know full well the crap we beat.  :)