### JETS at COLTS ### The official game thread

Larz

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to thank everyone on this board for entertaining me with these game threads. I haven’t watched a down of football this season but I’m so captivated by these amazing game threads.

Every “character” on this board is at the top of their game. That’s the only silver lining of this season. It’s chaos, calamity, delusion, sadness and hysteria all at once. This board is great. That is all. 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

You do know they have Russell Wilson, right? Wait, do you think Jamal Adams is catching passes from Wilson? Adams doesn't catch footballs..

Everyone else besides jet fans thinks he’s the best at his position and one of the most respected GMS in football gave 2 first rounders for Him....

but you know better 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

I was told we need to to judge players solely by wins and losses as a team. 

Funny how nobody wants to use that narrative now that he is on a better team.

You got confused.. Jamal Adams doesn't win you games.. that was the point. Him being on the team makes no difference. Seattle's defense was awful without Jamal...with him.. it's still awful. 

Just now, kevinc855 said:

Everyone else besides jet fans thinks he’s the best at his position and one of the most respected GMS in football gave 2 first rounders for Him....

but you know better 

Are you only able to evaluate based on what other people say? I'm waiting for you to give one analytical example.. well, hell.. anything that isn't someone else's opinion. 

Just now, BurnleyJet said:

This season is the worst ive ever seen.

The season was over the moment JD traded away Jamal Adams instead of paying like (like Seattle will). He was the heart and soul of our locker room. 

Sam Darnold is not a LEADER. And his deep ball is awful. 

If we finish 0-16 I can not WAIT for Trevor Lawrence because Sam Darnold is ruined. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2

1 minute ago, JTJet said:

Becton - Injured
Mims - Injured (IR)
Davis - Injured
Zuniga - Injured (IR)
Perine - Active
Morgan - Clipboard
Clark - Active
Hall - Injured (IR)
Mann - Punter

Doin big things JD. 

At least Mac got a GM of the year award. 

Here comes the stupid out of the Jet fans now.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

I just want to thank everyone on this board for entertaining me with these game threads. I haven’t watched a down of football this season but I’m so captivated by these amazing game threads.

Every “character” on this board is at the top of their game. That’s the only silver lining of this season. It’s chaos, calamity, delusion, sadness and hysteria all at once. This board is great. That is all. 

Are you mocking me?