Becton Has Foot Issue

KRL

I don’t know about you lot but I saw Becton start to believe his own hype in the last half of the season and it hurt him, injuries aside. Dude still has a lot to prove. No one cares about you if you can’t stay healthy. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

11 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

Calling it now. Becton is gonna have a short injury riddled career. 

I disagree. Doesn’t seem overly susceptible to the type of injuries that shorten career. He’s just baby poop soft. I mean plantar fasciitis? Seriously? 

3 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

That’s like 5% weight loss. He needs to lose 10% - 12% and come into camp at 320-330

Should detox his body first and upmost. Cleanse his kidneys and start a high fiber, antioxidant and complex carbohydrates plan. You have to fix your metabolism first.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

51 minutes ago, Bronx said:

Excess meat and animal products can cause inflammation on the body (heme protein, Neu5Gc). Also, simple carbohydrates (soda, soft drinks, cakes, bread, cereals, wheat) will alter your glucose, insulin, your nervous system and other critical organs.

Simple carbs, such as table sugar, white bread, sugary drinks are refined, which means the natural minerals vitamins, and fiber content is removed. This makes simple carbs a source of quick energy but little nutritious value, which is why there are sometimes referred to as "empty calories.".Sugar. Sugar is the simplest form of carbohydrate. https://www.delightedcooking.com/what-are-simple-carbohydrates.htm

Becton, you have the obligation for yourself # 1, to prioritize your health. Secondly, as a professional athlete, you should have the commitment during the off season to stay in shape. If you want a longer and healthier life, star making changes. Ensure you are taking all necessary minerals such as magnesium and potassium. Get your D3 from the sun. Start eating greens and stay off the simple carbohydrates.

We as fans, are extremely excited to see a strong OL, but without your health, it is just a pipe dream for us long suffering fans. 

I wish you a speedy recovery and start changing your lifestyle.

Holy hell he’s already soft enough. Feeding him like a bunny isn’t the answer. He needs to soak his foot in Epsom salts and let someone else get his food  at the buffet table for a week or so. 

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Holy hell he’s already soft enough. Feeding him like a bunny isn’t the answer. He needs to soak his foot in Epsom salts and let someone else get his food  at the buffet table for a week or so. 

I don't know why you're playing it down. My experience was a lot of pain. I was able to play ball through torn labrums in both my shoulders (different times) but the plantar fasciitis shut me down until it was fixed.

• Upvote 3

27 minutes ago, WowOhWow said:

Had plantar fascia issue.  Only thing to do is shut it down.  Painful and can shut you down.  Becton/Jets need to be very careful with this.

Same. custom orthotics and physical therapy should take care of it. still have to stretch the achilles and not walk around the house barefoot. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

I had a plantar fascia problem when I was training for a half marathon and didn’t shut it down like the doctor recommended. If they caught it early and shut him down rest, orthotics and stretching should easily have him ready for training camp. Because I was a dumbass and kept training and ran the half marathon I had trouble with it off and on for almost a year.

• Upvote 3