Jets 1st in Draft Power Rankings

Rhg1084

It's great, just wish this draft was last years draft player wise.

This draft is just not as good as many, no premium qbs so tough to trade down.

The guys we are talking about for us are good but not awesome sauce in my mind.

If this was last year the jets would welcome jamar chase or pitts and micah parsons.

There are no players of that calibre here, even some of the other positions like oline or cb.

We are unlucky once again.  That does not mean we can really help oursleves though if Douglas hits

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, thebuzzardman said:

Looking forward to Joe Douglas trading back  7 times

He’s had two drafts. He traded back from the second in one, and then traded up in the first round of the second. He’ll do what he feels gives him the most value. I expected him to trade back in the second last year, but he stuck and picked Elijah Moore, and probably feels pretty good about that. It should be a very fun offseason. 

That said, I could see some lower trades for a few later picks (they currently have none after the fifth round).

• Upvote 4

12 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

Jets have so much value in this upcoming draft it’s ridiculous. JD literally has the world at his fingertips this off-season. Truly a make or break year for him 

28AF7E89-F55A-4E05-9E53-B3E6B3FDAC3F.png

Time to pull a Ditka! Every draft pick traded to Detroit for D’Andre Swift and Jared Goff!

4 hours ago, neckdemon said:

the eagles having 3 first round picks is pretty damn good for them

I'm hoping and praying that JD can sweet talk them into trading their #14 and 19/21 picks for the Jets 4 or 7.  Philly should not do it, so we have to hope that they get stupid...

Having 7, 14, and 19 or 21 would be incredible.

• Upvote 2