Woody Johnson Tweets!

Bronx

22 minutes ago, Bungaman said:

John Riggins, Johnny Mitchell. Sigh. Joe Klecko was my favorite Jet.

Joe Klecko was my favorite Jet as well.  I met him in a diner in Wildwood Crest, and it was like a dream come true.

I was actually most excited when Keyshawn Johnson went to the Jets with the first pick.  Turned out to be no big deal. He was good, but not great.

• Upvote 1

The most exciting moment was when the TV announcers confirmed  we had traded up to 5 with Cleveland, to take Sanchez. There was talk the Jets might move up but it seemed unlikely. I don't think the crowd in Radio City were expecting it either, because the place went wild.

When they cut to shots of Sanchez on his phone, and a house full of guests celebrating in the background, that was a genuine goose bumps moment.

4 minutes ago, K_O_Brien said:

The most exciting moment was when the TV announcers confirmed  we had traded up to 5 with Cleveland, to take Sanchez. There was talk the Jets might move up but it seemed unlikely. I don't think the crowd in Radio City were expecting it either, because the place went wild.

When they cut to shots of Sanchez on his phone, and a house full of guests celebrating in the background, that was a genuine goose bumps moment.

Ditto. I was a big Mark Sanchez guy that night

Sad A Christmas Story GIF by filmeditor