<<<<<<< Jets vs Packers -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

5 minutes ago, doitny said:

maybe you missed it but the Zach Wilson fan club doesnt count last year because we have better weapons this year.

so to them this is Zachs 3rd NFL game in his rookie season.

I am part of the Zack Wilson fan club!! 

I was not happy with the pick at the time because all I heard about him was that he was benched and lost his job as a started against fairly week competition, but had a ton of arm talent. He was just raw (same thing that was said about Becton). I'm tiring of drafting 'raw' players...

But they picked him (in my opinion, still the best QB available in the draft for the Jets both last year and this year), and I've been supporting him... The o-line play last year was generally awful... The receivers were dropping everything (ZW had the highest 'drops per attempt' for a while, not sure where he landed at the end of the season), and the run game wasn't doing much. A lot of that has been seriously improved this year... There should be some dividends from the QB position.

Zack still hasn't played a full season, but there should be some growth at this point? Anything? I guess the reduction in interceptions is a big one?