### Jets vs Chargers - The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

For me, the must infuriating thing watching this team is how poorly they do the little things.  Trying to scoop that fumble instead of falling on it.  Dropped passes.  Missed layup throws.  Pre snap penalties. 

I usually will back a coach until the ship has pretty much sunk, but watching these self inflicted wounds constantly is just awful.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, Bleedin Green said:

That's quite the bar that's been set.

Another guy they didn’t play until recently.  And we’re watching another game with no tds and we’re supposed to buy that Izzy can’t contribute in any way to this offense.  These coaches suck.  They play guys based on politics. 

1 minute ago, Matt39 said:

The defense is aware they need to score 

100% , I recall the old Ravens saying that …they knew when they got a pick or the ball hit the ground they had to score not just recover ..can’t blame Clemons 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I really don't know.  ZW might stink (he certainly has his problems) but he makes some plays that make me think there might be something there.  

I think our offense is a kind of a hidden mess.  Our non-GW WRs are embarrassingly bad.  Dalvin Cook stinks.  Uzomah stinks.  Our OL kind of stinks. 

I've been doing this to myself for the last 3 years. Don't do it to yourself. He's the drunk girl at the bar that hits the bullseye once in a while playing darts. Ain't nothing there.

• Upvote 2

161 yards passing for Zach against the worst passing defense in the league while down multiple scores.   Once again can’t put the ball in the end zone.  

You can’t defend this.  Our defense has allowed only 10 points and our offense is not giving this team a chance.  

• Upvote 2