****OFFICIAL JETS V FALCONS GAME THREAD****

T0mShane

1 hour ago, kevinc855 said:

I think how the Defense performs today will say alot about  the team, coaching, and whether they still have a will to win. 

Offense aside for a minute......Honestly, this defense is facing a shaky rookie QB in the rain at home. They should shut down the Falcons and even force a few turnovers. 

Jets offense will prob be well Jets offense, but if defense is giving it up it will show today. Does Saleh truly have this team together with a will to win and remain relevant? We will learn alot in this very unsexy Falcons v Jets matchup. 

Remember one of Saleh's go to excuses in his pressers are "man we play some really good teams". If an under 500 NFC South team with a rookie QB knocks you out of playoff contention with 5 games to go in year 3......Rodgers or not, thats an indictment on Saleh. 

I think we will see a repeat of the giants game today. The jets will play terrified on offense against a bad team and it will be a world record punting competition until somebody makes a mistake. In other words, typical jets football.

THe defense has been on the field for almost 70 plays week after week after week and they’re not concerned because of salehs innovative rotation system where you don’t keep the best players on the field. The offense quit weeks ago (especially on the int return last week). When the defense finally quits (and it’s coming) sh*ts really gonna hit the fan.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Creepy Lurker said:

Yeah this will be my 2nd week in a row that I don’t bother watching. 

I’m a junkie- so I always watch ( on TV)- no way am I going to the stadium!!! This way when it turns to poop real quick or way too boring to watch- I just turn it off and I’m already home and don’t have to battle traffic.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, BP said:

I forgot to mention. One thing is absolutely certain after a Tom Shane made game thread with correct asterisks and grammatical accuracy. 1) we will suck today. 2) it will assure an abundance of post game banter, and yes quite possibly despicable personal attacks. But most importantly POSTS!! @Maxman aka the post miser

A message to those of you who are flying right now : r/MicrosoftFlightSim

• Haha 1