NY Jets Forum

Talk about Robert Saleh, Joe Douglas & the NFL in our NY Jets message board.

115,752 topics in this forum

• 49 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 80 replies
    • 37 replies
    • 18 replies
  1. Jets cut Dmitri Patterson 1 2

• 51 replies
    • 27 replies
    • 42 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 49 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 53 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
  2. Parking Pass

• 10 replies
    • 29 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 25 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 32 replies
    • 50 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 1 reply
  3. I'm not fond of John Idzik

• 6 replies
  4. DB LeQuan Lewis

• 26 replies
    • 0 replies
  5. Darqueze Dennard

• 27 replies
    • 123 replies
    • 42 replies
    • 28 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 0 replies
  6. SANTONIO: OUT 1 2 3 4

• 134 replies
    • FWIW chase Daniel killed "The Rodgers offense" of no motion as a thing of the past.  Defenses are too smart and fast these days, if they've seen the play 10 times on tape it has no chance of succeding Adams said it took him 3 years to get on the same page as rodgers Duke Manyweather said an oline with new pieces takes 6-10 games to gel The TE's can't block Hacketts scripts are all time awful.  Even my son said recently that after the first couple drives of crap they look better   The low energy is a saleh thing If they don't come out with their hair on fire and attack the Bills it will be shocking fingers crossed
    • Two things are true. Saleh's coaching or lack of has produced an overall lack of discipline, general organization and preparation.  That's been pretty obvious.  The Jets are a slack team. Also true that the offensive scheme, play calling and execution has been arguably the worst in the league.  By all accounts, Saleh was not conduction the offense.  If this is true, firing Saleh will only fix half the problem. Did I not just see Rodgers throw three very bad interceptions ??? How will offensive production improve ??? Is it possible that Saleh's methods were somehow preventing improvement ??? Was he in anyone's way ??? I have expressed this in other threads here regarding the move to fire Saleh... Now that he is gone and Rodgers was clearly holding the knife, there wont be a fox hole big enough for Rodgers, Hackett and Woody to hide in  if the Jets offense does not improve significantly.  It will be open season on the three of them.   I'm wondering if they have any idea of the spot they are in now ???
    • For much of the good JD has done when comes to the owner i. e your boss he will see more of the negatives that are glaring that shakes his confidence for you to make decisions that will right the ship: 1) The Zack Wilson draft and development failure that maybe for the latter is on the coaches but in the current hierarchy the GM is the boss of the coaches. 2) The fact that Oline after countless changes has still not become consistent. 3) The Hasson Reddick debacle.   So, the owner and big boss now said if you want something done you have to do it yourself: 1) Fire the Head Coach. 2) Take over in getting Reddick in here and on the field. 3) Put the team on notice that a turnaround needs to start immediately or more significant changes are coming soon.   Enough said.      
  • Available Subscriptions