Your Feelings on The 2019/2020 Jets - In One Word

DMan77

10 hours ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

Why?  A cigar store Indian “coach” who sends the punting unit out deep in the 4th Qtr Down 2 scores isn’t “watchable”.?

He didn’t want to hurt his defensive stats by giving the opponent a short field. He was already looking forward to his next gig, a DC somewhere.

9 hours ago, jgb said:

He didn’t want to hurt his defensive stats by giving the opponent a short field. He was already looking forward to his next gig, a DC somewhere.

Yup...just disgusting.  Very plausible explanation, since there is no other.  I’m pretty sure he also went home every week thinking...”damn I can’t believe I still have this job”.

Mangini builds a roster that gets to 2 consecutive Championship games and only gets 2 years.  This guy Bowles...4. 

27 minutes ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

Yup...just disgusting.  Very plausible explanation, since there is no other.  I’m pretty sure he also went home every week thinking...”damn I can’t believe I still have this job”.

Mangini builds a roster that gets to 2 consecutive Championship games and only gets 2 years.  This guy Bowles...4. 

Mangini didn't build anything and he got 3 years but I do agree he deserved more than Bowles.  Bowles and kotite were the worst HCs I've seen in all my years watching.

30 minutes ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

Mangini couldn't make the playoffs with a HOF QB and Brady out from week 1.  That team lost their QB and leading WR.