Robby to the Panthers

SR24

9 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

20 million wow I hope joe D has plan . Cause that crazy letting Robby got for that

I think it would have been crazy to pay him that. Overrated player. Decent #2 but no better than that.

We've had a history of overpaying players that don't perform. JD came in here with a 6 year contract because he knew it would take a while. He can't fix all the holes in this team in one off season.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

We don't know if he knows how to do that. And prejudging is wrong

Please, maybe you and @Jets723 who seems to be around anytime someone says something to me can answer this. 

Where is the "prejudge" in this comment below?

12 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

He could. The problem is having folks in charge who know how to do that. 

Emotions are running high I see. 

Glad for Robby though. 

54 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

Good luck having Teddy throwing to you down the field on those fly routes 

With Teddy Bridgewater laying them out there Robbys arms just got a little bit shorter with 12 million guaranteed. Teddy leads WRs into some terrible hits. It was obvious again JD had a # & that was too high for #2/3. 

4 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

I keep seeing that we signed Josh Doctson when did that happen?

Also I'm curious to know what the Jets offer was?  I haven't had a chance to read this whole thread yet I'm sure many other people have the same question.

He gets a camp tryout, nothing major

• Sympathy 1

Just now, Jetster said:

With Teddy Bridgewater laying them out there Robbys arms just got a little bit shorter with 12 million guaranteed. Teddy leads WRs into some terrible hits. It was obvious again JD had a # & that was too high for #2/3. 

Crowder is a #2 behind aJeudy or Lamb. You basically be spending $20 million on the number three receiver

3 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Because you are asserting that Douglas doesn't in the statement

No, that's not what I did. That's what YOU asserted. 

I said that "the problem is having people who know how to do that", given that this has been Jets history, and since JD has No history here he's not shown to have fallen on either side. 

@Jets723

In case you missed it. 

Get out of your emotions folks. 

• WTF? 1

Just now, Villain The Foe said:

No, that's not what I was doing, that's what YOU asserted. 

I said that "the problem is having people who know how to do that", given that this has been Jets history, and since JD has No history here he's not shown to have fallen on either side. 

@Jets723

In case you missed it. 

But history is irrelevant logically, when it comes to a lottery like draft

• WTF? 1

24 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

I stand by my statement I mentioned Bell and Crowder is good but nothing special and saying a guy (Herndon) has potential means he hasn't done it yet.

None of what you post means that the Jets don't have abysmal skill position players.  For the Record I am not writing off the season or JD, I am just saying it is what it is and it's JDs job to improve the situation. 

I actually disagree about Crowder.  I moved to NYC from DC back in 1998, adopted the Jets the next year.  But I would always check in on the Washington team.  And he was always productive.  I had him on my fantasy football team one year when there were injuries and he ended up being the number one receiver on Washington and he still put up decent numbers. The guy took control of entire games last season. When he has a legit number one and number two to back him up I think you really realize how amazing he is. Go back and look at some of his DC tapeI had him on my fantasy football team one year when there were injuries and he ended up being the number one receiver on Washington and he still put up decent numbers. The guy took control of entire games last season. When he has a legit number one and number two to back him up I think you really realize how amazing he is. Go back and look at some of his DC tape

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

But history is irrelevant logically, when it comes to a lottery like draft

Your comment is irrelevant since I've already clearly said that....

2 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

No, that's not what I did. That's what YOU asserted. 

@Jets723

In case you missed it. 

Get out of your emotions folks. 

Walk away. 

50 minutes ago, artemusclyde said:

Ah yes, the renowned George Fant. Who had the honor of playing backup offensive line for the Seahawks, who are also renowned for there stellar o-line play.

Saw a replay of a Seahawks game on the NFL channel a few days ago.  It appeared they were using Fant as a swing tackle, but he was out there alot!

8 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Please, maybe you and @Jets723 who seems to be around anytime someone says something to me can answer this. 

Where is the "prejudge" in this comment below?

Emotions are running high I see. 

Glad for Robby though. 

Not really True.  You were the one taking a pathetic victory lap.  Nobody ever said he wasn’t gonna get signed but it’s still less than what he thought he was gonna get.  Maybe take your own advice 

• Upvote 1