One Big Fat Jamal Adams Thread, It's All The Same Discussion, Anyway (MERGED ELEVENTY-BILLION)

53 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

How about instead of calling anyone who doesnt agree with you dense you explain how this help s Jamal.

Because it makes no sense other than youre saying it has to be from his side.

Because, well just because.

Hate to break the to you, we dont even know that its true. 

So F off 

I didn’t say it had to be from his side. It has to be from a side because otherwise it wouldn’t have leaked. Someone is trying to gain something. I stated that before.

I think it’s from Jamal’s camp but that is just my speculation.

2 hours ago, 20andOut said:

#3 is justy trading one guy that wants to get overpaid for another guy that wants to get overpaid.

Option #2 with Jags is interesting

I hate it.  You're basically giving up Jamal for the #20 pick.  We move up 2 spots in round one; not a big deal, unless we were moving up from 4 to 2 or 3 to 1 or 5 to 3.  11 to 9 is no big deal.  Again, I don't like it one bit.

We can have Dallas's #17 for Jamal, and that is 3 picks ahead of Jags #20.

Just now, Samtorobby47 said:

If a trade happens, it’s gotta happen this week, before the draft right? The night of is too crazy. 

If it doesn’t happen before Thursday, doubt anything will be done. 

I would imagine by Sunday/Monday we will really start to hear lots of rumors, if this is going to happen. I would imagine the Jets would need a few days to readjust 1st Rd strategy if they were going to have 2 picks.

But yes, I can't imagine a trade of this nature would happen when the draft is actually going.

4 hours ago, Jets723 said:

It’s funny when it comes to Jamal there isn’t a middle ground.  There are those who want him gone ASAP and then those who feel he is super elite and should be untouchable.  I’m more neutral.  I’m open for a trade but I need ALOT back.  On the flip side I don’t think he as good as he thinks he is but there is no question he is a bigtime talent and having him on the defense is a great weapon.  

People really shouldn't post about a 24 year old's Twitter account without also sharing his signing of footballs and jerseys for children and for others less fortunate than he is (that is being a hypocrite behind a hidden agenda) 

And don't create threads slandering this kid over not attending a voluntary anything whilg @ the same time worshiping the same water that Sam Darnold walks; one who missed his 1st ever Jets training camp practice (mandatory) due to not being happy about something a contract language hah $30M guaranteed. $20M signing bonuses.

The language "wasn't good enough" for our California kid (already my favorite Jets QB All-Time sorry Penny) and he refused to sign holding out at the time. 

Just don't give me  any Jamal Adams greif over skipping a voluntary nothingness while ignoring Darnold's refusing to sign a freaking $30M guaranteed contract #20M signing bonus, and held out as a rookie due to greed and missed TRAINING CAMP reps; due to being unhappy with his contract offerings language and maybe just maybe I wouldn't have to defend him while "pissing you off" raining on your little #33 parade...?

I actually understand when Athlete's (with money) want more money and no not for themselves but for their families.

I don't judge them as I'm not God I judge their game tape and loved Revis the same hold out or not #24 he deserved it

South Ozone Park. Queens. A narrow 4 story home including the basement and Attic just your ordinary typical NYC house. 

My Grandmother the one who made our families Florida dreams possible. She literally did not tell anyone (ever) how that while she was collecting $300-$500 per month from every adult family member she never once touched a dime of it she sat there and saved every penny of it for over 20 years to one day give her family a better future. She did it. She's our hero. ❤️ when she hugged me I knew loved me. 

My mom and dad (before he passed was a baby) 

My two older sister's and older brother

Me (little baby younger dwc)

My Aunt Joan and her husband (they still live in NY all 9 cousins as of today) at the time 5 kid cousins

My Aunt Mary and her husband (now 5 kids my cousins) 3 at the time.  

My Aunt Marie and her two kids funny never knew she wasn't my blood Aunt or real cousin's untill I was like 13 lol who cares I just know my grandmother took her in before I was born early 80s she was once homeless teenager girl with two kids until my grandma fell in love with her shes awesome woman was my aunt before I was born blood or not cousins too. 

My Aunt Rose (RIP) who was just really my mom's best friend but my NY Aunt before I was born. 

My Grandmother never kicked anyone out @ 18. She didn't have the heart to do so. But boy oh boy was the dinner always cooked, floors cleaned and bills paid every day for us kids to live the good life. 

23 people.

23 of us.

1 NY home. 

9 adults 14 kids (all had to snow shovel and give her $20 per week per winter but she kept all that herself lol). 

My family couldn't do it by ourselves alone we had to stick together as family before flocking to Florida like birds during the winter while running with the $$$. 

One day the West Indies (Guyanese) made her an offer she couldn't refuse. But she knew how to negotiate. She said no the first time with respect. 2nd time slammed door in their face; 3rd time was a charm. Sold. For more than it's worth way more in order for the daughter to live right next to her mom next door to us we lived on same block as PS100 Glen Morris 118th St. That was us you saw on the handball school yard lol

Sold the house and gave every adult who ever put a penny into savings all of their money back dollar for dollar over 20 years worth of people's savings our Grandma was RICH! she was using her retirement and pension on groceries and utilities the whole time and saving everybody else's money for them but never told a soul and we all separated like birds from a flock and moved to Florida different cities only my Aunt Joan unc and cousins stayed behind (still NY) the big to Florida kinda separated us (a little) compared to our S. Ozone home I miss the old days. One house. Millions of laughter. 

Don't feel that you can actually speak to me about no player holding out for more money; when he could easily have family member's friends loved ones living in poverty and hungry just piss off and talk about their game on film. I would've settle for anything less than $24M to give $1M to everyone one of us and I keep $2M. 

• WTF? 2

3 hours ago, 68JET11 said:

Not true, he wanted to be in camp, his agent kept him out. He even told his agent to do what was necessary to get him in camp. The language they fought over was the same as all 1st rounders fight about. You don't go to camp without a contract unless you took out a good insurance policy.

We'll put your greed theory to the test when his contract is up, or before that if he displays the personality of your boy Adams... see if he starts tweeting about wanting to play for another team before his contract is even 3/5th's complete.

It'll be hard to become greedy with a $100M offering for Sam lol

Let's see if he pulls a TOM BRADY and agrees to take less for "the better of the team"?

He wants to win, right?

You can be the best person in the world but skip a voluntary virtual workout and you are Satan to Jets fans.

We don’t deserve nice things. Jamal is absolutely correct to orchestrate his exit. Mommas don’t let your sons grow up to be Jets players.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

People really shouldn't post about a 24 year old's Twitter account without also sharing his signing of footballs and jerseys for children and for others less fortunate than he is (that is being a hypocrite behind a hidden agenda) 

And don't create threads slandering this kid over not attending a voluntary anything whilg @ the same time worshiping the same water that Sam Darnold walks; one who missed his 1st ever Jets training camp practice (mandatory) due to not being happy about something a contract language hah $30M guaranteed. $20M signing bonuses.

The language "wasn't good enough" for our California kid (already my favorite Jets QB All-Time sorry Penny) and he refused to sign holding out at the time. 

Just don't give me  any Jamal Adams greif over skipping a voluntary nothingness while ignoring Darnold's refusing to sign a freaking $30M guaranteed contract #20M signing bonus, and held out as a rookie due to greed and missed TRAINING CAMP reps; due to being unhappy with his contract offerings language and maybe just maybe I wouldn't have to defend him while "pissing you off" raining on your little #33 parade...?

I actually understand when Athlete's (with money) want more money and no not for themselves but for their families.

I don't judge them as I'm not God I judge their game tape and loved Revis the same hold out or not #24 he deserved it

South Ozone Park. Queens. A narrow 4 story home including the basement and Attic just your ordinary typical NYC house. 

My Grandmother the one who made our families Florida dreams possible. She literally did not tell anyone (ever) how that while she was collecting $300-$500 per month from every adult family member she never once touched a dime of it she sat there and saved every penny of it for over 20 years to one day give her family a better future. She did it. She's our hero. ❤️ when she hugged me I knew loved me. 

My mom and dad (before he passed was a baby) 

My two older sister's and older brother

Me (little baby younger dwc)

My Aunt Joan and her husband (they still live in NY all 9 cousins as of today) at the time 5 kid cousins

My Aunt Mary and her husband (now 5 kids my cousins) 3 at the time.  

My Aunt Marie and her two kids funny never knew she wasn't my blood Aunt or real cousin's untill I was like 13 lol who cares I just know my grandmother took her in before I was born early 80s she was once homeless teenager girl with two kids until my grandma fell in love with her shes awesome woman was my aunt before I was born blood or not cousins too. 

My Aunt Rose (RIP) who was just really my mom's best friend but my NY Aunt before I was born. 

My Grandmother never kicked anyone out @ 18. She didn't have the heart to do so. But boy oh boy was the dinner always cooked, floors cleaned and bills paid every day for us kids to live the good life. 

23 people.

23 of us.

1 NY home. 

9 adults 14 kids (all had to snow shovel and give her $20 per week per winter but she kept all that herself lol). 

My family couldn't do it by ourselves alone we had to stick together as family before flocking to Florida like birds during the winter while running with the $$$. 

One day the West Indies (Guyanese) made her an offer she couldn't refuse. But she knew how to negotiate. She said no the first time with respect. 2nd time slammed door in their face; 3rd time was a charm. Sold. For more than it's worth way more in order for the daughter to live right next to her mom next door to us we lived on same block as PS100 Glen Morris 118th St. That was us you saw on the handball school yard lol

Sold the house and gave every adult who ever put a penny into savings all of their money back dollar for dollar over 20 years worth of people's savings our Grandma was RICH! she was using her retirement and pension on groceries and utilities the whole time and saving everybody else's money for them but never told a soul and we all separated like birds from a flock and moved to Florida different cities only my Aunt Joan unc and cousins stayed behind (still NY) the big to Florida kinda separated us (a little) compared to our S. Ozone home I miss the old days. One house. Millions of laughter. 

Don't feel that you can actually speak to me about no player holding out for more money; when he could easily have family member's friends loved ones living in poverty and hungry just piss off and talk about their game on film. I would've settle for anything less than $24M to give $1M to everyone one of us and I keep $2M. 

As Mickey Mantle once said at the McCarthy congressional hearings “ I agree with everything Casey said”. Those of you that are old enough will get the reference 

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

I think the raiders are an interesting partner.

The Browns. Get the #10 pick, eliminate one of the teams desperate for a tackle in the process. Berry and Douglas presumably know each other from Philly, and the Browns are desperate for safety help. Could work out nicely. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Andrew Thomas and Jerry Jeudy...

Shiver me penis

Douglas could draft nothing but punters and fullbacks the rest of the way for all I care.

That’s a realistic opportunity, too. I’m not sure how anyone looks at these two scenarios and opts for the one that includes keeping Adams:

Option 1: Andrew Thomas, Jamal Adams

Option 2: Andrew Thomas, Jerry Jeudy, Logan Ryan, third round pick

• Upvote 3

That is a given. It is there for all to see. Question is 

- Is he so good you think you can make a SB run with him before he is a FA (if Jets playoff team they use Franchise etc)

- Or realize his heart is with Cowboys, his family there and if you 90% sure he will bolt, get maximum value before you lose him for nothing (especially if you think a SB run is a bit 'down the road'

Good thing he won't be an unrestricted free agent for at least 3 years.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

17 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

The Browns. Get the #10 pick, eliminate one of the teams desperate for a tackle in the process. Berry and Douglas presumably know each other from Philly, and the Browns are desperate for safety help. Could work out nicely. 

Need more than just #10 pick

14 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Andrew Thomas and CeeDee lamb...

Shiver me penis

Douglas could draft nothing but punters and fullbacks the rest of the way for all I care.

Changed that for ya now we’re good

3 hours ago, Savage69 said:

He wanted to draft Johnny Football and his son said no dad we are not doing that..

Fair, but one is good, the other never was.

The only thing Jamal Adams has in common with Johnny Manziel is a first initial. 

Trade him to whoever offers the best package.

I can see Dallas willing to part with #17 and a 3rd, especially since I would think they’ll now have added competition from teams like Baltimore who was already rumored to be after him, and I would assume teams like Oakland and Cleveland would be interested as well. Maybe even a team like Jacksonville, whose defense seemingly transformed into dogsh*t overnight.

It seems like a lot of Jets fans want to hold on to Adams just because he’s basically the only nationally recognized player on the team. Screw that. I would rather that player be Darnold. If we can grab one of the top OT’s and a potential #1 wideout in the 1st round in addition to collecting a third 3rd round pick, then Adams can kiss the hairiest part of my a$$hole and get shipped off to Timbuktu for all I care.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, UnitedWhofans said:

This is what I mean by the bullying. This is a non story that has become a story because people are desperate. This doesn't seem to happen to any other organization than the Jets. 

The guy whose sole schtick on this site is attempting to tell people what they should or shouldn't say is now accusing people of bullying. That's rich. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1