****OFFICIAL 2020 NFL DRAFT DAY TWO THREAD OF OPTIMISM WHERE WE DON’T DISCUSS THE STREET VALUE OF BOX SAFETIES THREAD***

Either Maye is gone or CB for this youngster.   JD getting a little cute here or he likes McGovern at Center.  We need edge help and it was available.  Dont understand the thinking.  Maybe to get faster on the backside.  I would not be surprised if JD has a trade in place for Maye in the 4th or 5th round.

4 minutes ago, The Crimson King said:

335's are really nice. I like semi-hollows

(sorry couldn't resist, only meaningful to few guys here, don't mind me, Mrs. Crimson has been bringing me martinis all night)

Love it. 

4 minutes ago, The Crimson King said:

335's are really nice. I like semi-hollows

(sorry couldn't resist, only meaningful to few guys here, don't mind me, Mrs. Crimson has been bringing me martinis all night)

I had one.  Sold it to pick up a Les Paul.  Sold the Les Paul to pick up a Gretsch Tennessean.

• WTF? 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Jetlife33 said:

Mayes last year on his deal, can’t sign him and Jamal. Just trying to figure out the thought process of joe d. Having a pipeline of talent at a position isn’t a bad thing. 

UMMMMM YES if it's ******* SAFETY in a draft where we needed to hit home runs at PIVOTAL positions where we currently have NO DEPTH, then YES, it is a bad thing.  Sorry.  Not debatable.