Jets Sam Darnold plans workouts with WR's/Who's joining him in Florida?

Just now, Jet_Engine1 said:

Mims, Crowder, Perriman. Our probable starters. Doctson needs to get his ass down there if he wants a shot at redeeming his career.  Hopefully Herndon decides to show up, too, and I'm sure Berrios will be there as well....

I doubt they were invited.  Sam needs to focus on his primaries.  Secondaries likely have to wait till camp/preseason.

• Upvote 2

Nice. Glad the main guys will be there especially Herndon, Mims and Perriman.

Sounds like Bell and Perriman recommended the location. I checked out the website. Looks great.

Per Cimini, 2 dozen players are going to be there. ? That essentially means every single skilled player on the Jets 90 man roster will be there. We only have 22 TE/WR/RB. That’s one big camp. Golly.  If it’s going to be that big, I have assume there will be separate positional drills led by other players.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Good stuff! I'm very pleased to hear that Bell will be attending. If he tried to pull his I'm not doing anything this offseason crap I'd be pretty down on him.

I wonder if any of the position coaches will be attending to help these guys out?

Per Cimini, Bell and Perriman were the ones to suggest the Florida location. It’s where the both of them train. He’s involved in the planning it seems.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

15 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

Per Cimini, Bell and Perriman were the ones to suggest the Florida location. It’s where the both of them train. He’s involved in the planning it seems.

Bell and Permian might’ve planned everything, and found the location, but Sam is giving up some prime tee times out in Cali, and probably a bunch of beach parties.

So don’t spoil the narrative, and let’s give credit where it’s due.

#leaderhipdoesntgrowontrees

• Thumb Down 3

50 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

It’s great they’re getting together, and Sam is showing some leadership.

Heres a news flash though, just about every starting QB in the league has done the same thing.

It does seem like most QBs have done this. Josh Allen held a 3 day camp at this same location a week ago. Sounds like Davis Webb was also there basically running the show as a de facto coach.

Im wondering if Joe Flacco or Fales will be there. It’ll help having another QB with such a large camp. Hopefully they take pics for the fans like Buffalo did. We can all probably use the distraction.

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

It does seem like most QBs have done this. Josh Allen held a 3 day camp at this same location a week ago. Sounds like Davis Webb was also there basically running the show as a de facto coach.

Im wondering if Joe Flacco or Fales will be there. It’ll help having another QB with such a large camp. Hopefully they take pics for the fans like Buffalo did. We can all probably use the distraction.

Props to all these guys.

From the way it sounds, a few guys like Bell, Perriman and the other Florida based guys were working out together, and just about every skill player on the team is heading down there to join them.

i like to tease about Darnold, but good on him for traveling across the country to join them.

• Upvote 1